“Standard Carabbas”

Dining options: Reservations
Cleveland, Ohio
“Standard Carabbas”
Reviewed 26 February 2014

This location serves standard Carabbas fare. The food was very good. We feel the food is above the standard for similar chain southern Italian restaurants. All members of our party enjoyed their entrees. The service was friendly and efficient.

• Visited January 2014

Elora, Canada
“A great new find for me”
Reviewed 29 August 2013

I had never been to this chain but it was conveniently located across from my hotel so I took the recommendation of an associate and tried it. I am so glad I did. The atmosphere is family friendly provides the feel of a good dining establishment. Service was quick but not rushed and our waiter was vibrant and ensured we were well looked after.

We had three people in our party with different tastes and the menu accommodated all of us. I cannot speak to the other meals but my chicken was amazing, not at all what I was expecting from a chain restaurant. It was tender and juicy with a sauce that was extremely flavorful but not overwhelming. Everything, from appitiser to desert, was served perfectly. From app to desert it was like clockwork, as if our server was watching only our table for the perfect time to deliver each (which he obviously was not). It was also clear that none of our food had been sitting under a heat lamp.

Great place for business or family.

• Visited August 2013
Cleveland. OH
“When we want to be sure of a good meal, it's Carrabba's in Brooklyn...”
Reviewed 2 August 2013

Wood fired grill is always enticing and anything we've ever had from it is wonderful. Chicken Bryan and Pollo Rosa Maria are always great choices.

I know it's a chain, but we don't care. Our neighborhood Carrabba's in Brooklyn is the most consistently outstanding place we go to eat. Staff is professional and friendly. Chefs are happy to work with you on ingredients to accommodate your tastes or needs.

I've dined in some incredible restaurants around the country. I have never had a meal that I enjoyed more than the Mahi Wulfe served here. Incredible. Only problem is that it's not on the menu very often. That just makes it more special I guess.

• Visited July 2013
Cleveland OH
“Mediocre Minestrone, but otherwise good”
Reviewed 27 April 2013

The nice thing is they cut you a break and charge a reduced price ($2.50) for soup if you order a salad. I am glad I didn't pay any more for it, and suspect I reviewed it prior and didn't remember. This is not the typical tomato based broth with pasta, but their interpretation which seems to have some leafy vegetables, garbanzo beans and other assorted vegetables. It has a bit of a peppery overtone. I chose it over the chicken soup which was described as spicy.

The Cobb salad was presented separated as it was too go. Very fresh greens sprinkled with at least 1/2 a cup of thin red onion slices were in one container; chopped egg, halved grape tomatoes sprinkled with bleu cheese (I opted for no bacon) were in another garnished with basil shreds. Grilled chicken was done to perfection with slices placed in another container. All accompanied by the outstanding bread and herb blend with packet of olive oil.

I was tempted to try some of the moderately priced pasta entrees but knew with the journey home it wouldn't be as fresh/hot.

Service was very efficient and I was greeted as I approached the door with "you must be...." which I thought was very friendly; the server also made a comment that led me to believe she may have replaced the soup in the package since I was about 15 minutes later than I anticipated for my pick up time.

• Visited April 2013
Cleveland, Ohio, United States
“MY FAVORITE PLACE TO EAT.”
Reviewed 10 April 2013

This has been my favorite place to eat since the mid 90's, I love the food, service and atmosphere. I even love the carside carryout option.I would recommend that any lover of italian style food to make a visit here. I have never had a bad meal there ever.

• Visited November 2012