“Good option at Brookville”
Review of K's Restaurant

K's Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 18 Restaurants in Brookville
Cuisines: American
Description: Great pie. Small town diner.
Description: Great pie. Small town diner.
Reviewed 31 August 2013

I went to this restaurant on Thu, and I found the buffet, but I decided something like chicken breast, mash potatoes and some veggies. Service was very good, because my special order was not in the menu. The chicken was good, tasty and something that surprised me was the mash potatoes's gravy, it has chicken, creamy, really good. I need to mention that all was made from scratch. I took a look to the buffet, but was a good decision the chicken breast. Lemonade was not from a bottle, or at least that was my taste, it was natural. This is the best option at Brookville so far. I'm still looking for a good breakfast.

Reviewed 8 July 2013 via mobile

Food is mostly greasy, fried fare. Some good desserts. Buffet happens sometimes but never found anything on it worth eating. Some wait staff are great, some seemto care less about their customers.

Reviewed 15 November 2012

We went there with the expectation to find some hearty local food.
We left with a feeling of frustration about pretty much everything. Most dishes were fried, oily, and poorly prepared. The side orders were petite compared to the main course.
We tried to keep it simple to avoid surprises, but that didn't happen either.

On a better note, the environment was quite inviting and warm and I would totally go back for a pie!!

1  Thank MyIsla
Reviewed 30 June 2012 via mobile

K's is not our favorite place to eat, but we'll go back every once and a while for a good, greasy double bacon cheeseburger just to remind ourselves why we don't go there.

Past the aforementioned positives, there is nothing great about K's. The service is always awful (untrained, uncaring teens), the prices are just a bit too high for the quality, and the majority of the food comes from a can or a freezer. Nothing fresh, except the pies.

2 things that drive me nuts about this place: no descriptions on the menu even for things with obscure names AND items named incorrectly, i.e. Buffalo Shrimp. They are simply popcorn shrimp (no buffalo sauce) and are named so "because they are small" said the server. Make sense of that, will you.

1  Thank Robbie R
Reviewed 29 June 2012

Eat there often. Great food, good value, good atmosphere. They also have great daily specials.

1  Thank TheNutt