“Wish I had one of these closer to me”
Review of Rob's Restaurant

Rob's Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 18 Restaurants in Brookville
Reviewed 12 June 2013 via mobile

Robs is a great find off I-70 in the town of Brookville, Ohio. The outside of the building is very nice and clean as is the inside with plenty of free parking. I have never noticed a weird smell or anything like that as stated in another review. This is not a chain but a family owned restaurant. The place is always busy and that shows that its a good deal with great food to me.

The staff are great, friendly, with a good sense of humor.

The buffet is always hot and fresh and is only $7.89 for lunch. You can barely eat Mcdonalds anymore for that price and this is all you can eat salad, sides, entrees, and dessert. I love their pickled eggs, great desserts, and their pizza is yummy. All food is made there. You can also order off menu instead of the buffet.

I try to stop and eat here everytime I am in the area and I have never been disappointed.

Reviewed 10 May 2013

The staff were very friendly. Nice selection of food - including main courses and desserts. The salad bar was also nice. Very prompt service. Better quality food than the typical buffet.

Reviewed 14 March 2013

Always a vast array of delicious food, on the buffet. Always many selections. Just like your Mother or Grandma used to make.

Reviewed 5 March 2013

I can not wait to bring my family back for another Rob's experience! I visited with my family of five, ages varying from toddler to senior, and everyone found a plentiful variety of quality home cooked food. My family enjoys buffet dining and Rob's provides a superior product that you could never find at Golden Corral or Ponderosa! We often bring friends who prefer menu service, and they've always raved about the selection, price, and quality. Our service was nothing less than extraordinary, and our meals were even better (might I add that the dessert bar was a huge hit!!). My family left full and happy, and I greatly appreciate their low prices. You won't find a better meal for the money, and the atmosphere helps us to best enjoy our family moments. Rob's has become a family tradition and we have never been disappointed. Take the time to speak with the Dining Room Manager or Proprietor and understand why this home town restaurant is second to none.

Reviewed 11 January 2013

Overpriced buffet for very little amount of choices. I can get better food from the frozen section of the local grocery