“Quality Stay at Quality Inn”

Quality Inn Brunswick Cleveland South
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Brunswick
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 17 March 2014

I am on the roadnearly 9 months out of the year. I stayed at the Quality Inn for just shy of 2 months.
Rooms are nicer than what I am usually in. Very nice rooms with nice towels, carpet, paint, desk, bathroom and most importantly, VERY comfortable beds.
I was in a first floor room and never heard any noises from the room above nor the rooms on either side of me.
Breakfast every morning was the same, eggs & sasuage, self made waffles, apples, bananas, ceral, oat meal, assorted bagles and donuts and muffins. Always fresh and clean.
The manager, Jack, was especially helpful with any small need I had and went above and beyond to be helpful. There is also a conference room that would hold about 25 plus people that I used a couple of times for a small fee. The monthly rate was affordable enough I could stay at this nicer hotel. For Ohio, after 30 days all taxes are refunded and not further charged. At some hotels I have had to be persistent in requesting the refund, but not here. Jack took care of it without my asking.
If you are in the area, this is the place to stay..

Room Tip: I was on the first floor, 5 rooms down from the office. Room was great. Did not hear any complaint...
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
QualityCustomerCare, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Brunswick Cleveland South, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2014

Greg,

Thank you for the great review and your business! Your feedback is really appreciate it, and we loved having you here. Our staff truly misses the State Farm Team, everybody was great! If you're ever in the area, please stay with us! I will pass your comments to our staff members, as they will be very happy to read this. Thanks again.

Quality Inn Team

Reviewed 12 March 2014

My husband and I were in Brunswick, Ohio early February 2014 to attend my mother's funeral. This was the first time we had stayed at a Quality Inn. We usually stay at Holiday Inn Express or Bed and Breakfasts. The hotel was not fancy however, it was clean, the bed was very comfortable and there was a small refrigerator which was convenient. The breakfast is nothing great but the waffles you make yourself were decent. If you want a better breakfast there are a number of restaurants close by, the closest being Bob Evans which is within walking distance. There are several stores and as I mentioned, restaurants in the area so if you need something or want a nice lunch or dinner there are many places to chose from. The staff at the hotel was friendly and efficient. Overall, the Quality Inn was a good choice for the money and we plan on staying again when in the area.

Room Tip: We stayed in a queen non-smoking room. It was smaller than we are accustomed to. However, it was ade...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

MountainDove,

Thank you for the review, we appreciate you taking time and sharing your feedback with us. We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! But, we will try to achieve 5 stars from you next time. Thank you again.

Quality Inn

Reviewed 22 February 2014

We arrived on Feb. 18, 2014 to attend my mother-in-law's funeral, so comfort was of the utmost importance in order to prepare us for a hard day. We always stay in the Choice Hotel line and usually pick Quality Inns or Sleep Inns, in general. We read the reviews and saw that this hotel accepted pets and was pleased as we were traveling with our 12 year old female Yorkshire Terrier. We always bring her crate (collapsible cage) when we travel and she is most comfortable when she is contained in it while we are away from the room as she feels secure in it. She has a big, fluffy pillow, her food dish, water bottle, and stuffed bear that she sleeps with - at this age, she does a lot of that - and we turn the t.v. on for her and she is good to go until we get back! The room met every expectation beautifully! The room smelled very fresh! The carpet was very clean - didn't feel like I needed to wear slippers, although I did out of habit. The weather was cold, and the heater worked like a charm and kept us cozy while it purred along. LOVE the fact that there is a microwave and nice fridge in the room - so convenient. The shower was absolutely wonderful! Plenty of room to move around and very relaxing! Clean, fluffy towels were comforting as well. The beds and pillows were FANTASTIC! So comfortable!! Wish I could have taken them home! LOL! The blankets were so fuzzy and comfy as well. We had a wonderful night of refreshing sleep! Nice t.v,, desk area to work on with the laptop. Granite counter tops gave that feeling of luxury, while the neutral colors lent a soft, relaxing feeling to the room - the accent wall was very refreshing and complimentary to the neutrals.. Plenty of information on the desk about the area shopping and food spots..... the lobby was very elegant and welcoming - staff very efficient and pleasant..... breakfast was a delight - fresh fruits, bread products, cereals, sausage links, scrambled egg patties, and my favorite - steaming, hot waffles! The staff replenished the breakfast items in a timely fashion - really great! The whole experience was exceptionally terrific and can't wait to visit again! Thank you, Quality Inn of Brunswick! Our Yorkshire Terrier gave it two paws up! She loved it as well!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
QualityCustomerCare, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Brunswick Cleveland South, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2014

MountainDove,

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments about our staff and our hotel. Please know that I will share your comments with our staff. This brings a smile to my face, as our ultimate goal is always to make sure that each guest has an amazing experience the moment they arrive on property. Our team will be excited to see this. We hope to welcome you back again in the future! Thank you again for the great detailed review!! We really appreciate your business.

Reviewed 3 January 2014

We love doing quick weekend trips close to home during the winter. We booked this hotel for one night at the last minute. I read the reviews on here and wasn't disappointed. The place is nice, clean and the staff was very friendly at a reasonable rate .
It is not fancy, just clean, friendly and comfortable.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
QualityCustomerCare, Public Relations Manager at Quality Inn Brunswick Cleveland South, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2014

Takeme2Coz,

Thank you very much for taking time to write a review and for you business! We're glad you enjoyed your stay at the Quality Inn Brunswick, and we look forward seeing near future! Again, thank you for your kind words, and I will be sure to pass this along to our staff.

Reviewed 16 December 2013

We had great stay at this hotel, we stayed because of funeral and all staff was very accommodating and helpful, will be staying here again. Breakfast was great, waffells, sausage, egg patties, bread items and etc.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
QualityCustomerCare, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Brunswick Cleveland South, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2013

Megan H,

Thank you for your review and your business! We greatly appreciate it, we're glad you enjoyed your stay with us, and look forward seeing you near future. I will pass your comments on to all staff members! Thank you again!

Reviewed 17 November 2013

It was wonderful to be able to stay here and know that all of my needs were met. When I found out that I needed to stay another night, the staff accommodated my request on a busy weekend and even brought extra towels to my room. The breakfast bar is great for a busy traveller and has excellent healthy choices too.

Room Tip: It is a good idea to lean the guest info book against the curtains so the air or heat doesn't bl...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
QualityCustomerCare, Public Relations Manager at Quality Inn Brunswick Cleveland South, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2013

CDavison11,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am glad that you were able to have a comfortable and inviting stay with us recently. We try to accommodate our guest as best as possible. Again, thank you for your kind words, and we look forward to having you stay with us when you are back in town!

Thank You!

Reviewed 28 October 2013

Room was convenient to parking and it looked newly remodeled – good looking carpet. Room and bath very clean also. Breakfast was the usual fare nothing to write home about. Hope that we will be able to stay here again when we need to come to Cleveland.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
QualityCustomerCare, Public Relations Manager at Quality Inn Brunswick Cleveland South, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2013

Tim M,

First of all, thank you for taking the time to write a review of our property as we use the feedback to improve for future guests. We are glad you found the beds comfortable and the rooms clean; after all, these are two of the most important aspects of any hotel experience. Still, these two aspects would be amiss without customer service that goes above and beyond the ordinary, which you experienced and we will pass on your kind words to the rest of the staff. Again, thank you for staying with us. We hope if business brings you back to Cleveland/Brunswick, we would love to accomadate you.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Brunswick
Hampton Inn Medina
Holiday Inn Strongsville
Holiday Inn Strongsville
#1 of 5 in Strongsville
Home2 Suites by Hilton Middleburg Heights Cleveland
Home2 Suites by Hilton Middlebur...
#3 of 11 in Middleburg Heights

Been to Quality Inn Brunswick Cleveland South? Share your experiences!