“Good BBQ in Ohio?”

Dining options: Reservations
North Olmsted
“Good BBQ in Ohio?”
Reviewed 24 April 2014

Yes, We were with a party of eight and our reservation was on time, the service efficient, and the food (especially the ribs)was very good. Don't miss the Onion ring appetizer.

Visited April 2014

Vermilion, Ohio
“Blazin Wallet”
Reviewed 1 April 2014

I stopped by as I as passing through the area. The place is decent and large inside. Employees are nice and friendly. I ordered "to go" and my food arrived in a timely manner. The sauces, which I sampled before hand were pretty darn tasty. I ordered a whole barbecue chicken. They cut it up for you which it appears somewhat small for the price. The "sides" which should be in family portions are certainly not. I had green beans which were enough for a midget maybe and 2 very small pieces of bread and coleslaw. The coleslaw was good tasting. The green beans were bland. So all in all, I thought the portions were quite "chincey". The rack of ribs I ordered were quite good. I would have thought for the amount of money I spent I could get more that two hockey pucks for bread. I would return but I am a little more wise and would check my bag for rip off value before I walked out. Just a few little moves and his place could be excellent. Spinning their wheels right now though.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Anthony B
Burton, Ohio
“Great BBQ!”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

No matter what I order here, it is tasty! My new favorite here is the pilled pork sandwich. Delicious and loaded with meat. I also love that they serve sweet potatoes and sweet potato fries. Get there early because they fill up fast and the wait can be long (however, worth it,).

Visited December 2013
Cortland, Ohio
“Average at best”
Reviewed 10 November 2013 via mobile

Service was good. Food was average. Sauces were rather bland. We go out of our way for good BBQ but don't see this place as a place to go back to.

Chicago, Illinois, USA
“Good BBQ”
Reviewed 18 October 2013

Nice BBQ decor with great service and good food. Good cold beer too. Nice pulled pork and the chicken was great!

Visited July 2013