“Great food, fast. And in a great atmosphere!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Waitstaff
Cleveland, Ohio
“Great food, fast. And in a great atmosphere!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 March 2013 via mobile

This is a great spot to pick up a quick, casual meal if you're in Burton. The food is always good, and the people are always very nice.

• 5 of 5 bubbles

Seville, Ohio
“Nice Place, the waitress Shelly was top-notch as well as all the food and ice cream.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 December 2011

Great food, great people...Wonderful soup.They even had people on a "call list" for the soups. And boy were they right!

Visited December 2011
8 Thank Ray K
Northeast, Ohio
“Casual dining - good food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 September 2010

Great hamburgers, daily specials and good homemade soup and chilli. We have eaten there many times, lunch and dinners. Wayne's cooking will leave you wanting more. One or two of the servers are young and you have to guide them sometimes. However, the others are professional and will take good care of you. There is a strip steak sandwich special that will have you come back again and again. Also, the chicken tender sandwich is very tasty; pulled pork - yum; good Philly sandwich, too.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
Chardon, OH
“Save your Money unless you like terrible service!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 May 2009

Visited T&J 2 times and had the pleasure of terrible service on both occasions! Same waitress in both cases. I had to ask for refills, silverware and my bill the first visit. The second visit after 20 minutes I had to get up and ask if I was going to be waited on after I told them my wife and I were sitting at the outside tables. She was talking to her 2 friends and said that she had forgot! I said forget it and left. So much for 2nd chances. The place wasn't even busy either times we were there! The burgers were not bad but the service negated the evening. I will not go back again.

Burton, OH
“Incredible Hamburgers! Unbelievable BLTs!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 September 2007

I love Bacon Lettuce and Tomato (BLT) sandwiches. Tom & Jerry's makes the absolute best. Sooooo much bacon. Grilled bread. Really really good.

But, generally, I am not a big fan of hamburgers. I first had a hamburger at Tom & Jerry's because I shared a platter with a friend. Oh-my-gosh! This is my new favorite food! But only a Tom & Jerry's burger. The burger is flavorful, and the bun is grilled to a perfection of crispy and soft.

If you travel to Burton, make sure to stop at Tom & Jerry's for a burger or BLT. Oh - and get a chocolate milkshake. They taste like real milkshakes from my childhood. For some reason, milkshakes don't taste like ice cream and milk anymore at most ice cream places and fast food joints. The Tom & Jerry's milkshake tastes just like milk and ice cream. Just right!

2 Thank B-B-Innkeeper