“Never disappointed !!!”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #8 of 14 Hotels in Cambridge
Reviewed 17 July 2014

We visited our hometown recently and again stayed at the Comfort Inn in Cambridge,Ohio. We are always made to feel at home and the Staff, Megan, Lee, Teresa and all the housekeepers are wonderful.The rooms are comfortable, clean and quiet. We were also surprised when the staff invited us to the weekly dinner that is offered by the management.. Breakfast is available and very very good. The parking lot is well lit and we are thankful for the security provided at the Comfort Inn. We would not stay anywhere else while in the area.Cambridge ,Ohio is very very lucky to have such a great place to stay and you can tell all of the staff has been trained to a perfection.

Room Tip: I have never had a bad room.First floor in my opinion is the best.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Sue A
MeganB573, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2014

Thank you so much for the lovely compliments about your stay with us and our wonderful staff and amenities! On behalf of the entire team we thank you for choosing Comfort Inn-Cambridge. We always enjoy having you here and look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 10 July 2014

I have stayed at this hotel many times for business. They consistently provide a clean room and quality experience. The only issue is that because of all of the oil and gas work in the area you need to book well in advance to get a room.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
MeganB573, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2014

Thank you for your wonderful feedback and recommendation! We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to your return trip to Comfort Inn-Cambridge.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

I want to thank Lee for assisting me during my attempt to get a room while on the road from SC! He provided me with options and actually called a place for me since he had no vacancies! He connected me with the Hampton Inn and I was able to secure a room after 3 unsuccessful attempts at other places: Sleep Inn, Microtel and Hampton Inn around the corner--- all in Cambridge. What a night!!! Thank you so much Lee for your help...

Room Tip: If you need assistance, see Lee!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
MeganB573, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

Thank you for the wonderful comments about the service Lee provided you during your recent trip to our area. He is a true asset to our team and will appreciate your compliments. I am glad he was able to find you accommodations nearby. We look forward to serving you the next time you are traveling through the Cambridge area.

Reviewed 26 June 2014

To be quite frank, anymore when you book a chain hotel, you never know what you are going to get, as it is either a hit or a miss, depending on ownership and management. This one is definitely a hit. I can not remember the last time when the hotel manager asked "Is your room alright?" That is what happen when we came down from our room to go out to eat. And then, "Do you need any suggestions on where to eat?" The folks who run this know how to run a hotel. For those in hotel ownership and management who are getting less than rave reviews on tripadvisor, take some time and book with this Comfort Inn to see how it is done. Indoor pool was great, water was nice and comfortable. Spa was a little warm, but not anything to complain about. Although there is a lot of drilling going on in the area and the folks here could have just just enjoyed the "fruits of the moment" and ignored travelers, these folks did not. I seen one person mention the workers, the ones I talked to and passed were very polite and respectful of others. I also notice someone mentioned the Chlorine from the pool, well the pool does not use chlorine, it is treated with salt, and I didn't notice any problem with the pool where it was located. I would definitely stay here again as this property was run very nicely and very professionally.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
MeganB573, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience on TripAdvisor.com. Your comments are an encouragement to all of our staff who strive to make a difference in our guests' stay each and every day. Thank you for choosing Comfort Inn-Cambridge and for the many compliments!

Reviewed 21 June 2014

If you like a hotel just a heartbeat from I-70 and some family restaurants, this Comfort Inn is fine. The room looked and smelled fresh. The breakfast bar was well maintained and not overcrowded on a weekday morning. I noticed lots of roughneck workers in the oil industry, based on the trucks. The cable TV is better than most. I had a quiet and good night's sleep.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
MeganB573, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to provide such great feedback about your stay with us. We are glad you had such a wonderful experience and enjoyed our hotel and amenities. Thank you for choosing Comfort Inn-Cambridge!

Reviewed 30 May 2014

Stayed here just 2 nights & both nights I did not have breakfast, but I don't like how the 1st floor/lobby wreaks of Chlorine from the pool being right there. Didn't get in the pool/hot tub but it's relatively small (3 to 5 feet depth).

I did like how the premises were secured in the evening (I saw someone in a "security" shirt checking doors) & that there is an evening housekeeper. Even though our room didn't get touched in the morning, we saw a housekeeper when we left for dinner & returned to a redone room. The room smelled a little funky/damp but it could have been my roommate too!? The beds were comfortable, pillows fluffy & wi-fi pretty fast. Bathroom was a little tight but it's a fully functional room.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
MeganB573, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your recent stay. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the comments you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for all of our guests in the future. Thank you for choosing Comfort Inn-Cambridge!

Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

I stayed there for 3 weeks every month that I worked up there last year. The staff is top notch and make sure that you enroll in their loyalty program. Awesome coffee! Close to the interstate and you can walk to local restaurants. Rates are great as well, you will love this place!

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to provide such great feedback about your stay with us. We are glad you had such a wonderful experience and enjoyed our hotel and wonderful staff. Thank you for choosing Comfort Inn-Cambridge!