“good selection”

Cuisines: Chinese
Maumee, Ohio
“good selection”
Reviewed 8 October 2012

Very good selection of foods here! We had a separate room as there were a lot of us. The staff was friendly and delivered the drinks in good time. Good location too!

Visited October 2012

Big Rapids, Michigan
“After Eight,Too Late”
Reviewed 5 September 2012

Stopped in just around 7:45 PM on Labor Day. Much of the food had been sitting there and was dried out. They were obviously tyring to close and many of the trays were empty. What was offered was soggy and greasy. Tried several different chicken selections on one tasted just like the other. Overall, I think the taste and quailty wouldn't be that great if we were ther around 6PM.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank GrandmaOzark
Ulysses, Pennsylvania
“Not bad”
Reviewed 27 February 2012

Good selection and very nice people. They kept is clean and it is pretty reasonably priced.

Visited February 2012
Cambridge, Ohio
“Decent Buffet Food”
Reviewed 10 August 2011

I'm rather surprised at the other reviews, as I have never seen any sign of filth or roaches at this restaurant. There are actually two Chinese buffets in Cambridge (I live here), and I've never seen roaches in either one.

I do patronize this restaurant much more regularly than the other Chinese buffet simply because this one offers tofu, and I'm vegan, so this matters to me. Our family has a variety of favorites here, and most of the time, the food is quite good. Never as good as home cooked, of course, but totally acceptable for a buffet.

They make good vegan sushi, they have several menu items that contain tofu, and they have a large section offering fruits and vegetables. A few times, I did notice that my food from the buffet was not very hot, and when I told them about it, they quickly went back to the kitchen and made me fresh, hot food, and then proceeded to look into what might have been wrong with the buffet heater. They responded exactly as any responsible restaurant would have done.

The staff at this restaurant (Grand China Buffet) is normally friendly, so I can't help but think that the other reviewer simply showed up on a bad day. At least, that's what I hope. In my experience, they've always strived to please us.

• Visited July 2011
Barnesville, Ohio
“Roaches, roaches and tons more roaches”
Reviewed 29 June 2011

This restaurant takes the idea of roach infestation to a whole new level. They are found in your take out fried to a crisp, walking across the countertops at the register, on tables around your drinks, in the steamer where the supposedly clean plates are waiting for you. I cannot count the number of times someone told me about roaches there. I have personally witnessed two roach events myself. DO NOT EAT THERE UNLESS YOU WANT ADDITIONAL PROTEIN TO YOUR MEAL.

• Visited November 2010