“Another Great Visit”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

The Bears Dens continues to be a great place! Back again for a second time a year later and still a very positive experience. We were in town for Deerassic and had to come back. The steaks, smothered chicken, hand battered shrimp were all great. Get the warm fresh baked rolls too! Friendly inviting atmosphere and staff.

2  Thank JCFOhio

Reviewed 22 July 2014

I had supper here with 19 others two months ago. My wife and I had the very tasty hamburgers, fries and green beans. This restaurant is located out in the country. Don't let the drive turn you away. You need to try it!

1  Thank Bruce B
Reviewed 19 July 2014

The food was excellent. My steak was cooked to perfection and who needs a knife, it was so tender. Veggies were fresh and cheese sauce tasted homemade not premix. I had the maple bacon cheesecake out of a huge list of desserts that are made on site. Not frozen boxed and nuked.
The only reason not a complete excellent rating is I never made it to the ladies room so can't vouch for it, also wasn't a "fancy" restaurant but clean. Waitress was great too.

1  Thank G J
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

My family came here to check out the resturant from all the diffrent reviews we read. The food was great! The service wasn't as slow as some may have thought and our waitress actually warned us it might take a while to get our food, but in reality it came out at a reasonable time! My hubby and I both ordered the salmon and it was delicious! Now if you have picky eater kids like ours, don't order the cheese pizza for them. It was very good, but diffrent from what my kids are used to!! Loved the rustic feel inside, it really kept my kids intrested and made time fly while waiting for our food! Over all I would recommend this place to anyone!!!

1  Thank margoTLmom
Reviewed 13 July 2014

So many dining experiences are just frozen out of the box food. True local flavor has been lost. This place makes local purchases from local farmers and it makes a difference.