“Recommended but we were kind of disappointed...”
Review of The Forum

The Forum
Ranked #4 of 54 Restaurants in Cambridge
Cuisines: American, Greek
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Completely gutted and renovated in 2013. Dine with arches and Greek Gods or in our newly upscale bar which features high definition tv's for all the latest sports.
Reviewed 5 June 2014

The front desk person at our hotel told us about this restaurant but I have to say that it could have been better. I ordered the prime rib and it appeared to have been grilled. It had decent flavor, but was kind of dry. The au jus wasn't all that flavorful. It seemed also that the potatoes hadn't been washed before being baked. Big turn off. Salad was typical. Our waitress was very nice and professional, though. We ordered the brownie sundae dessert. It was average, huge brownie (too huge) with some ice cream and fudge sauce. We would not go back.

There are newer reviews for The Forum

Reviewed 30 May 2014

Went here on a holiday weekend & didn't have to wait to be seated. Our server was slow in greeting us & getting our drinks. Otherwise service was fine. The food was delicious & typically priced for a night out in America. It's mostly Italian & Greek cuisine, although I was hoping for a better variety of Greek food. Still, they had dolmathes (only as part of a sampler) & Saganaki but I was hoping for hummus, falfel, or again more Greek staples.

Most dinners come with a salad & tasty garlic breadsticks! My boyfriend loves the chicken parmesan & I sampled his lasagna (very cheesey). I had the Olympic Pasta which had an array of vegetables in a very flavorful oil-based sauce. Would definitely return here & the restaurant is unique for the area.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Locally owned, large portions. Service was ok, a bit slow but they were busy. Very good food, my wife had the lasagina -- a huge serving and it was great.

Reviewed 15 May 2014

They have a pretty varied menu with something for every taste. The bourbon glazed pork chops were great. Being from the South I really like my sweet tea, and the Forum surprised me because it was really good, not over sweetened. Service was fast and very friendly. I felt that the prices were in line for the quantity and quality of the meal, and it's easy to find right of the main Interstate. You should give a it try if in the area. Very casual atmosphere and great food!

1  Thank safetytraveler1
Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

Went there for Valentines Day and it was a great experience. My wife and i ordered the Valentines Day special. Excellent food and service.