“Our Pick Over Any In The Area”
Review of The Forum

The Forum
Ranked #4 of 54 Restaurants in Cambridge
Cuisines: Italian, American, Greek
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Kids, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Completely gutted and renovated in 2013. Dine with arches and Greek Gods or in our newly upscale bar which features high definition tv's for all the latest sports.
Hagerstown, Maryland
“Our Pick Over Any In The Area”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

My husband and I chose this on a week-long visit to the area based on the reviews. We loved everything from appetizer to main dishes to the sweet tea! We decided to return for take-out two days later, getting different dishes, and loved them too! We will definitely return when we are in the area again. Some of the best bread sticks anywhere. Prices are very reasonable for the amount and quality of the food that you get.

• Visited July 2014

Strasburg, Ohio
“One of our favorites”
Reviewed 2 July 2014

When we're in the Cambridge area we always plan to have lunch at the Forum.
I enjoy the prime rib sandwich along with I nice drink. My wife opts for the Reuben that she claims is excellent.
It has been quite a while since my sales travels brought me here at dinner time but I do remember some great meals then.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank JIm59a
Ruston, Louisiana
“Great food and atmosphere”
Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

Everything from the atmosphere, food, waitress and bathroom gave no room for a complaint. Pork chop was tender and seasoned well, salad was fresh and dessert was good too. Our waitress was attentive yet not bothersome.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank G J
Orem, Utah
“Good chicken gyro”
Reviewed 21 June 2014

My chicken gyro was great, but the menu has so many items, one of my companions picked a fruit plate that was off target. So be wary of family restaurants diluting their strengths. The service was friendly and very fast before 6 pm on a weekday.

• Visited June 2014
Wheeling, West Virginia
“good food”
Reviewed 20 June 2014

We really enjoy eating here we have been here several times! food is good and the portions are very good! 3 weeks ago when we was in the owner sat behind us. she was very weird she was drinking and very strong drinks at that, she walked over to the blinds and tried o close them she was too drunkk she sat back down, told the waitress to bring her a bunch of napkins, she took the napkins and open them on all the emty tables, all i can say is ty for the wonderful food and the side show that the owner put on!

• Visited June 2014