“Serendipity”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Cambridge
Colonel Taylor Inn B&B
Ranked #1 of 1 Cambridge B&B and Inns
Reviewed 1 September 2008

On June 20th I left NY walking across america for children with cancer. In July I had reached Ohio, at Cambridge my wife was calling around to find me a place to sleep for a night( She was in NJ!). She told me she found a B&B that would give me a nights stay as a donation to my cause. How much did I like it? It's Where I'm taking my wife for our 20th anniversary this Oct. 24th, 2008!!!

The people were fantastic, The House; One of the most beautiful I've ever seen, and I've seen a lot! I can't wait for my wife to find this unexpected wonderfulness as I did!

The bathroom had a fireplace!

• Stayed: July 2006, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank prestonbarden

Reviewed 26 August 2008

We stayed at this beautiful B & B for one night in July. It's located in a pretty residential area a half-mile or so from downtown Cambridge. It has ample off street parking, unlike many B & B's we've visited in residential areas. The house is pretty on the outside, but the highlight is the interior with its masterful Victorian woodworking. It's truly a house museum. Our room was spacious and comfortable, and the breakfast was gourmet (well above average for a B & B, and we've stayed at 50+ B & B's).

With advance notice, the owners will cook a gourmet dinner for you, and I would recommend this, as there don't seem to be any eclectic, high quality places to eat in Cambridge. The hospitality here was very good---in fact, when I left a pair of shoes there, the owner shipped them to my house, and wouldn't accept a reimbursement of the shipping cost.

Cambridge is near the intersection of I-77 and !-70, so this B & B makes a nice stay if you're just passing through (not a whole lot to do in Cambridge per se).

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled with family
1  Thank lchjr
Reviewed 7 April 2008

We stayed at this beautiful B&B during the Christmas Holidays. Our hosts, Jim & Patricia Irvin are wonderful attentive innkeepers. The Victorian home was decked out for the season. This would be an incedible place to stay any time of the year.
We had family in the area and we did not want to stay in a hotel. The breakfast each morning was fabulous. Next time we visit the family, we will be staying there.

• Stayed: December 2007, travelled with family
1  Thank mvvisitor
Reviewed 18 March 2002

Having been to several B&B's, we feel we are becoming legitimate critics. We rate yours the best yet! From the moment we stepped into your home, we have felt totally comfortable. That is extraordinary to be able to provide that feeling to complete strangers. Thank you so much for sharing your magnificent home with us. We could not have chosen a better place to begin the new year. We will be recommending the Inn to all our friends & family. And we will be back!

Reviewed 16 January 2002

My sister & I stayed there one week and it was wonderful, the food, the hospitality, the beds were the best. I have done alot of traveling in the USA & Europe and this was the best. Debbie B.

Reviewed 5 January 2002

We just spent the most wonderful honeymoon night at the Colonel Taylor
Inn B&B. The hosts, the Inn and the breakfast were the best! We will be
back... And Cambridge was a qaint little town with lots to do & see.