“AARP friendly”

Denny's
Ranked #15 of 54 Restaurants in Cambridge
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 24 November 2012

I really enjoyed my dinner at this Denny's. It is a well maintianed proerty, with friendly staff members, and a godd varied menu.

I recommend the grilled spinach with bacon and pico de gaya as a side, and the garlic cheddar mashed potatoes are also good. Especially with the fish or pot roast.

And with the 20% off AARP discount after 4p.m., the price, including tip, is not much more than going to a fast food place.

There are newer reviews for Denny's

Reviewed 5 November 2012

Average Denny's. Service was a little slow. Our food came out as requested and hot. The waiter ended up being very efficient in the end. I would stop and eat here again.

Reviewed 5 October 2012

Clean typical Denny's with good food. The staff is friendly and always willing to get you whatever you need. Always a good choice for breakfast when we're in the area.

Reviewed 20 September 2012

The Waitress was wonderful. The food was Outstanding. It was the best deal we had gotten at a restaurant in ages. 6 of us ate all we could hold for $35.00. Great Value!

Reviewed 29 August 2012

Whenever we go away for more than a couple of days we look for a Denny's because we love their pancakes. On this trip we didn't encounter any Denny's until the last day on our way home and it was a bit late for breakfast but we decided to continue the tradition and stop for lunch. We were seated right away and the server (very personable) soon took our order. After getting our drinks we waited over 30 minutes for our food. The restaurant wasn't even that busy - there were empty tables all over. It wasn't the fault of the servers - they had more than enough to handle the floor. We noticed the manager in the kitchen helping the 3 cooks get food out. I'm not sure what the problem was but it appears the manager was aware of a problem and stepped up to help. That's good. But it also appears the problem wasn't discovered before many guests had already waited a long time for food. I wish I'd stayed on the road a bit longer and stopped at the Denny's Diner in Zanesville. I never have a problem there.