“poor!”

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #12 of 54 Restaurants in Cambridge
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 20 June 2014

We ate at this resturant today june 20th 2014. we was seated right across from the hostess, waitress seemed friendly we had the salad bar ..they had a variety and seemed to b clean! we also had fish tacos, aweful dont get them! they need to b taken off of the menu the fish was rotten..waitress brang our food never cameback to check on us at all. while we was eating we watched the hostess keep going to the sald bar getting hands full of food eating it, now this is just wrong, please get a plate and dont use your hands! honestly dont think we will ever eat here again! if these waitresses depend on tips id say DO YOUR JOB!

Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

My son's grilled cheese was burnt . I was brought the wrong burger the first time and the second time it wasn't even cooked all the way through . Neither of us were able to eat our food but instead of bringing the issue to the manager's attention she charged us the full price and all she had to say was "I'll tell them to cook it longer next time" needless to say we won't be returning again due to her horrible customer service .

Reviewed 15 May 2014

Had dinner here one time during my stay, and I have to say it was not what I'm used to for a Ruby Tuesday. I may have caught them on an off-night or something. They were really busy so I sat at the bar, the bartender was super nice but she was as busy as the floor staff and had to continually run out to check on tables. I ordered the ribs which are normally top notch. I knew something was weird when they arrived in front of me before I had time to finish a beer, almost TOO fast. They were way over-cooked an had no flavor, no seasoning for what was supposed to be dry rubbed. Had the steamed Broccoli as a side, got three small tops in a sauce bowl, also no flavor at all.
Won't be back to this one.

Reviewed 15 March 2014

Actually just left there, Bethany our waitress was extremely helpful with our dinner choice, I got the Alfredo, and my boyfriend got the jalapeno pretzel burger, if was Amazing... I asked Bethany to pass this along to whomever cooked it, wish I had a name to thank him or her. Great food, Great service, couldn't be more pleased.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

We were staying at a local hotel and had to make a decision on a place to eat. We used to have Ruby Tuesdays in our hometown so we were used to the type of fare to expect. We walked into a full lobby of people but were greeted and seated quickly. Great service and great food experience. We left with a full belly and slept well that night. Don't let a chain restaurant fool you, this one is doing it right!