“Soup and Sandwich Lunch”

Francis Family Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 55 Restaurants in Cambridge
Reviewed 8 December 2013

A nice basic family style eatery in Cambridge, Ohio...Fantastic cream of corn soup and just the right amount of horseradish on the turkey sandwich...A nice place for a quick meal for the traveling family.

1  Thank retiredchuck

Reviewed 17 October 2013

We have had breakfast and lunches at this nice family restaurant. Service is good. Food great. A good value for your money.

1  Thank jacqueburger
Reviewed 4 September 2013

My family lives in Cambridge and my dad swears by this place. We came in and my dad immediately started chatting with regulars and the wait staff as if he'd known them for years. Okay, some he may have.

It isn't the fanciest place in the world, but the food is outstanding. Great selection. I also love that you can order bacon by how many slices you want, pancakes by the number, etc. I haven't eaten any where else that does that. It just adds to that nice, homey feel.

And the staff is the real star. Friendly and prompt. I will be back again next time I'm in town.

1  Thank Emily T