“Amazing and clean”

Ranked #7 of 14 Hotels in Cambridge
Canton
“Amazing and clean”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

Best hotel in ohio I've ever seen great place to stay ignored is a quiet peaceful smoke-free environment and you gotta love the coffee and there pool is clean and kept up-to-date with chemicals, normally I don't swim but I thought I'd try it out

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Megan B, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 27 July 2014
Thank you so much for the amazing review! We are delighted to know that you had such a great experience staying at Sleep Inn & Suites-Cambridge and were able to enjoy our refreshing indoor pool and clean accommodations. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in Cambridge!

Megan Bradison

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Superior, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

Couldn't have asked for more! Very clean rooms in this brand new hotel. Fantastic staff from the font desk, to the housekeeping, to the breakfast attendants. Terrific breakfast including several offerings for the vegetarian palate. Great place to stop while traveling through in the interstate!

Stayed July 2014
Megan B, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 12 July 2014
Thank you for your positive feedback and for choosing Sleep Inn & Suites-Cambridge! We are happy you enjoyed our delicious "Morning Medley" breakfast and appreciate your compliments on our hotel's friendly staff. We hope to see you again soon!

Tampa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

Nice hotel, for sure, as it is new and very clean. The best part of our stay was the friendly, courteous staff. With all the traveling we do, it was very refreshing to be greeted by genuine smiles. This is the best stopover in Cambridge! Thanks again, to Megan (GM) and her staff!

Stayed June 2014
Megan B, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 9 July 2014
Thank you for the complimentary review! We are so glad you felt welcomed and enjoyed our friendly staff. It was wonderful having you here and we look forward to your return trip! Thank you again for choosing Sleep Inn & Suites-Cambridge.

Williston, North Dakota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2014

After a bad experience at a brand new hotel in town I came to the Sleep Inn and was welcomed by a gentleman named Lee. He made me feel welcomed and warm. Everyone there was nice.

For instance at the other hotel I forgot my key they continued to ask me for my phone number my company name etc when the girl that checked me in was standing right next to the girl asking me the questions this was the Holiday inn. the new one. they are so rude there condescending young girls that only care about flirting with the men.

I travel allot and have not delt with a bad situation before so my thanks goes to the Sleep Inn and to Lee for being Professional making me feel comfortable and providing me a safe enjoyable comfortable stay.

I will be back and recommend your hotel

Room Tip: Brand new hotel everything in walking distance best staff very friendly
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank oilfieldgirl
Megan B, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 22 May 2014
Thank you so much your wonderful comments about our customer service. I am so glad you felt welcomed at Sleep Inn & Suites-Cambridge. I have shared your kind words with Lee and on behalf of the entire staff we thank you!

Cleveland, OH
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014

Stayed at this hotel recently and what a great experience. This hotel is new so rooms are nicely updated and equipped, they are clean, bathrooms are spacious. Bed was also very comfortable. Breakfast in the morning was a pleasant surprise as well. Would definitely choose to stay here again when in the area.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for your positive feedback and recommendation. We are happy you enjoy staying with us and appreciate your compliments on the hotel's comfort and amenities. Thank you for choosing Sleep Inn & Suites-Cambridge!

Williamsport, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2014

I have been staying here off and on for the past 6 weeks and I find this hotel to be a great place to stay. The rooms are very clean and the bed is comfortable. I have a bad back but I am able to sleep in these beds. The morning breakfast offers a nice variety of foods. Staff here are very accomodating and nice. I feel comfortable and safe when I stay here as I travel alone on business. There are also different food options close by.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Megan B, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 11 May 2014
Thank you for your positive feedback. We are happy you enjoy staying with us and appreciate your compliments on our hotel's comfort and accommodating staff. Thank you for choosing Sleep Inn & Suites-Cambridge!

Sarasota, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 April 2014

On arriving the welcome was exceptional and I was informed on how new the hotel was, it certainly was, new beds, carpet, fittings, great TV package and high speed internet, what a refreshing change and taking into account this week I have stayed at two different Sleep Inns, they are leading the way. Complimentary hot drinks all day, cookies and a great atmosphere, seek this one out.

Room Tip: A must, p;lease find this place
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Megan B, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 15 April 2014
Thank you so much for the glowing review! Your positive comments serve as an encouragement to the entire staff. Thank you for staying at the new Sleep Inn & Suites-Cambridge!