“Recommend Highly”

Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Cambridge
Ringoes, United States
“Recommend Highly”
Reviewed 30 April 2013

Could not have asked for a better overnight stay. Even with 3 in the room, plenty of space with the pull out couch and 2 beds. Excellent breakfast area, enough room to move around the table and even when it is filled with people, it never felt we were on top of one another. Quite room and quiet hallway during the stay.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

marjoriebucci, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cambridge, responded to this review, 2 May 2013
Thank you again for choosing to stay at the Hampton Inn Cambridge! We appreciate your writing such a complimentary review!

We are so glad that the double queen suite suited your needs!

Our building is concrete and steel so we rarely have any issues with noise, even close to the elevators!

Hampton Inn Cambridge

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Irvine, California
Reviewed 26 April 2013

My daughter and I stayed here on our way to Barnesville. The hotel was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was well stocked and the seating area was attractive, even if the drop-chain lighting fixtures kept making me think of handcuffs. I had tea and oatmeal, which had excellent toppings. My daughter had a blueberry donut, which she raved over. All and all a very nice hotel.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
Hello! Thank you for choosing to stay at the Hampton Inn Cambridge! We really appreciate your kind words and compliments!

You gave me a good laugh about the pendant lighting! I never thought about handcuffs!

Our donust and danish come from Kennedy's Bakery in Cambridge (Wheeling Ave.) and has been featured on the CBS Morning News! The hearty Quaker Oats with toppings was added a couple of years ago. I am so glad you enjoyed it!

Wylie, Texas
Reviewed 22 April 2013

My confirmed direct billed room was given to someone else as if I had checked into the room. There were many mix ups that day based onother guests. They luckily had one room left, only and it was smoking!! Staff showed me the document that someone else signed and it had my pre-printed name on it. THey did not ask for any ID upon check-in, not a good way of doing business.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

marjoriebucci, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cambridge, responded to this review, 26 April 2013
Dear Horrible Room Check in,

As we have already addressed this topic, our guest service representative made an error. No one was checked into your room, and it did go down vacant for the night. You failed to mention, that your room was not charged as we do have a 100% Hampton guarantee.

I am very sorry that you had a bad experience here, and the guest service agent has been formally disciplined for the error. We have gone over this error and the importance of accurate paperwork. I do know that on rare occasions mistakes do occur, and we do everything that we can to avoid them as we normally have no room for errors.

Again, we apologize.

general manager
Wyomissing, United States
Reviewed 21 April 2013

Your staff made our overnight stay a great stay. The staff at breakfast was extremely helpfull and the front desk employees were also very hellpfull. Woudl recommend this hotel. Our room was very clean and the beds were comfortable with ample pillows.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Overnight,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Hampton Inn Cambridge! THANK YOU for writing such a kind and complimentary review! You made my day! The team here works so hard to provide the best customer service and experience and it is so rewarding to have a guest notice!

We hope that you come back and stay with us again soon! We love having you here!

Cleveland, Ohio, United States
Reviewed 18 April 2013

Our son has attended Muskingum University for the past 4 years, and our family has enjoyed the wonderful amenities at The Hampton Inn Cambridge several times! The staff, the services, the cleanliness of the room and the hotel overall, the comfortable bed and the delicious breakfast offerings were always excellent! We'll miss our trips to this area when our son graduates next month!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

marjoriebucci, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cambridge, responded to this review, 23 April 2013
Congratulations on your son's graduation!

Thank you so much for the wonderful review you wrote for us! We really appreciate it! I hope that you will come see us at graduation and that your son will stay with us for homecoming, and alumni events!

Fincastle, Virginia
Reviewed 9 April 2013 via mobile

I would DEFINITELY stay here again. The staff was so professional & friendly. Immaculate rooms, HIGH ceilings in 1st floor rooms give a nice, open feeling. Everything felt new.
The 2 "issues" I had were:
1). The ice bucket is stored on a low shelf near the toilet. Um....ew (splash-back zone).
2) The pool: seemed a tad green & there was no posted treatment time. I feel a LOT more secure about the chemical safety of a pool & hot tub when I KNOW it's being monitored/treated. Is it a bad thing if the hot tub looks like a bubble bath? Yiii, i don't know, but I'm not getting in.

• Stayed April 2013
marjoriebucci, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cambridge, responded to this review, 11 April 2013
Thank you for choosing to stay at the Hampton Inn Cambridge! Thank you also for taking your time to write such a complimentary review! We really appreciate it!

Our pool and spa are continually monitored and automatically fed chemicals. Our maintenance crew checks and documents the reading multiple times daily. we just don't leave any of that information exposed. I can also tell you that in our almost seven years of operation ( same general manager, assistance general manager, and maintenance crew among others) we have never had a bad report from the health department:) I think some times that the green decor is not the greatest idea for a pool area!

We are sorry that there were bubbles in the spa. I am going down to check with my maintenance guys right now.

We are sorry that you don't like the location of the ice bucket. It should be placed as far from "that area" as possible. It is my fault. I think that the vanity looks too crowded for it to be on top of the vanity. Most guests have so many personal items that I thought it best to be out of the way. I will think about that as I enter rooms and see if there is any more appropriate spot that still is compliant with our standards.

We hope that you come back and stay wtih us again soon! We love having you here!

general manager
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed 6 April 2013

Generic to everyone (almost): Had to stay here for work. Rooms were very nice and the pillows/bed put me to sleep like a baby. TV's were very nice and had good reception AND there was high speed wireless internet access. Breakfast in the morning was really good for a hotel (one of the top) and the coffee was pretty good. Cookie at the end of the day went a long way.

tl;dr Would recommend with enthusiasm

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
marjoriebucci, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cambridge, responded to this review, 8 April 2013
Dear Christopher,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Hampton Inn Cambridge! Thank you also for taking your time to write such a great review! We really appreciate it!

We hope that you come back and stay with us again, soon! We love having you here!