US$63
US$87
US$75
SleepInn
US$68
Quality Inn Cambridge(Cambridge)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$95
Priceline
US$160
Hotwire.com
All reviewsfront deskgreat hotelcomplimentary breakfastroom was cleanplenty of parkingspartan racewould stay here againconvenient locationa great staystaff was friendlypool and hot tubwaffleshighwayinnsohioforumaccommodations
Reviewed 31 May 2013

What fun to have a comfortable and safe place when traveling home to my Ohio farm area. I am grateful for the privacy of the Hampton Inn. I stay with you wherever I go! This summer my daughter and grandaughters will stay with you in New Jersey and take a 30 minute bus ride into NYC. They drop us off at 42nd and Broadway. Thank you for our home away from home.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
marjoriebucci, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cambridge, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2013

Dear Melanie M,

Thank you again for choosing to stay at the Hampton Inn Cambridge! Thank you also for taking your time to write such a wonderful review!

I am thrilled that you enjoyed our property and that you are loyal to Hampton Inn!

Reviewed 28 May 2013

We stayed in 3 different hotels over 3 nights. Hampton Inn was the best of them. The bed was a 10+, just fabulous. The staff were freindly and very helpful. Having a hot breakfast in the morning was perfect.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
marjoriebucci, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cambridge, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2013

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Hampton Inn Cambridge! Thank you also for taking your time to complete such a wonderful review!

We hope that you come back and stay with us again. We love having you here!

Reviewed 27 May 2013

I am an HHonors member and try to stay within the Hilton brand when I can. This hotel is clean and comfortable. My room had a small refrigerator and a microwave. My only suggestion is that they add real scrambled eggs to the breakfast menu instead of the packaged egg and cheese offering.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Hampton Inn Cambridge! Thank you also for taking your time to write such a complimentary review.

I am sorry that you didn't enjoy the eggs and cheese. We get very specific menu items that we are permitted to serve. I will pass your comments on to our brand team. We were to get new breakfast items this year, and so far we haven't. We hope to get more improved items that are delicious!

Reviewed 19 May 2013

24 hour noise in the room due to closeness to highway. Can't sleep peacefully. I was able to cover the ears but unsuccessful. A/C was also not working properly. Staff were friendly. Check out times were not flexible. Location is good but many times have to miss the way. A sign board from the highway would be fantastc

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
marjoriebucci, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cambridge, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2013

Hello,

I believe I already responded to your comments on our Hampton site! I don't know if you wrote a review for Trip Advisor, and Hampton but I received identical responses.

I do know that you did get my information. Half of our rooms face a hillside, so they are very quiet. You can request one of those rooms. We also have white noise machines available and clock radios with nature sounds.

We do have billboards on I-70 Eastbound and I-77 Northbound. Unfortunately, we have not been able to find one that is appropriate for us on I70 Westbound or I-77 Southbound.

Please let me know if you are coming back and I will make sure that you get what you need to be comfortable!

general manager

Reviewed 17 May 2013

Recently updated fitness area and lobby. All the quality and cleanliness you expect from Hampton Inns. Best staff of any Hampton Inn I've ever stayed in (I've stayed in Hamptons all over the US). From front desk, to housekeeping and breakfast management, the entire staff is friendly and professional. Don't bother trying the other hotels in the area, just stay here, you won't be disappointed.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family

Dear Kimberly,

Thank you again for writing such an outstanding review of our team and our hotel! We appreciate you kind words, compliments, and loyalty!

We hope that you come back soon and stay with us again! We love having you here!