“We love this hotel”

Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Cambridge
Sedalia, United States
“We love this hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2013

We travel every year to visit relatives. We found that Hampton Inns are consistently very clean, well managed and comfortable. I appreciate the bill slipped under the door so I don't have to check out in the morning. Breakfast is good and the lobby and eating area are beautiful.This hotel is located right off the freeway so it is really easy to access. We enjoy our stay every time.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

marjoriebucci, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cambridge, responded to this review, 26 July 2013
Thank you so much for taking your time to write such a glowing review! We have a great team here, and they all appreciate you knowing how much we care!

Hampton Inn Cambridge

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Stockport, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2013

This is the first time i have stayed at a Hampton Inn and i was certainly impressed. From the moment you check in you are made to feel very welcome.

We stayed for 7 days - 3 adults and 1 child. We had adjoining rooms which was great, both rooms very immaculate. We had rooms overlooking the highway and this was not a problem. You can hear the vehicles sometimes but it was not something that will keep you awake.

Breakfast was fabulous and prepared by the wonderful Wendy ......... my daughter is telling all her friends about her. Wendy makes breakfast very special. I know this may sound a bit over the top but she is very welcoming and helpful. There is a lot of choice and you will find what you want for breakfast, hot or cold!

We used the pool area quite a bit and this was very clean and well stocked with clean towels. It also has areas to sit so even if you didn't ant to go for a dip you could still go an relax.

The hotel it's self is very clean and well presented, free breakfast and wifi (good signal through all the hotel) It also has a laundry.

All of the staff are friendly and welcoming and trust me after a long drive this is a refreshing change. It is in a great location and easy to get to from the freeway.

Over all this is one of the best hotels i have stayed at in the Sates.

Thank you for making my holiday very enjoyable and relaxing.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
marjoriebucci, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cambridge, responded to this review, 12 June 2013
Dear CarolineUK,

Thank you again for choosing to stay at the Hampton Inn Cambridge! Thank you also for taking your time to write such a wonderful review!

We all enjoyed having you and your family here! Karen, your room attendant had fun arranging Lily's toys to hug each other!

I am thrilled that you enjoyed our property and that you are loyal to Hampton Inn!

indianapolis
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2013

We stayed here one night in May for a quick visit to Cambridge. Location is easy to find and in an area with lots of restaurants, shopping, etc. I love Hampton Inns and this one is a shining example of everything they do well - lots of easy, safe parking, hassle free check in, CLEAN facilities, rooms, and bedding, FREE breakfast, FREE Wi-fi. We had a room facing the highway and didn't hear a thing - however we are heavy sleepers. Stay here if you are in Cambridge.

Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
Dear ILnative,

I appreciate the notice of our WIFI! We actually have all rooms wired and everywhere wireless!

Thank you Again!

Columbus, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2013

What fun to have a comfortable and safe place when traveling home to my Ohio farm area. I am grateful for the privacy of the Hampton Inn. I stay with you wherever I go! This summer my daughter and grandaughters will stay with you in New Jersey and take a 30 minute bus ride into NYC. They drop us off at 42nd and Broadway. Thank you for our home away from home.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled solo

Dear Melanie M,

Damascus, Maryland, USA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2013

We stayed in 3 different hotels over 3 nights. Hampton Inn was the best of them. The bed was a 10+, just fabulous. The staff were freindly and very helpful. Having a hot breakfast in the morning was perfect.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

marjoriebucci, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cambridge, responded to this review, 3 June 2013
Thank you for choosing to stay at the Hampton Inn Cambridge! Thank you also for taking your time to complete such a wonderful review!

We hope that you come back and stay with us again. We love having you here!

New Orleans, Louisiana
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2013

I am an HHonors member and try to stay within the Hilton brand when I can. This hotel is clean and comfortable. My room had a small refrigerator and a microwave. My only suggestion is that they add real scrambled eggs to the breakfast menu instead of the packaged egg and cheese offering.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
Thank you for choosing to stay at the Hampton Inn Cambridge! Thank you also for taking your time to write such a complimentary review.

I am sorry that you didn't enjoy the eggs and cheese. We get very specific menu items that we are permitted to serve. I will pass your comments on to our brand team. We were to get new breakfast items this year, and so far we haven't. We hope to get more improved items that are delicious!

Fort McMurray, Alberta
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2013

24 hour noise in the room due to closeness to highway. Can't sleep peacefully. I was able to cover the ears but unsuccessful. A/C was also not working properly. Staff were friendly. Check out times were not flexible. Location is good but many times have to miss the way. A sign board from the highway would be fantastc

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

marjoriebucci, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cambridge, responded to this review, 22 May 2013
Hello,

I believe I already responded to your comments on our Hampton site! I don't know if you wrote a review for Trip Advisor, and Hampton but I received identical responses.

I do know that you did get my information. Half of our rooms face a hillside, so they are very quiet. You can request one of those rooms. We also have white noise machines available and clock radios with nature sounds.

We do have billboards on I-70 Eastbound and I-77 Northbound. Unfortunately, we have not been able to find one that is appropriate for us on I70 Westbound or I-77 Southbound.

Please let me know if you are coming back and I will make sure that you get what you need to be comfortable!

general manager