We found this hotel through one of the little coupon books you pick-up at the rest areas. The rooms were clean. The carpet looked new. But overall this hotel could really use some renovation. The paint peeling off our hotel door and the multiple "dips" in the floor in the room/bathroom were an initial cause for concern. But the beds were clean and the stay was uneventful. The kids liked the place because the pool was open until midnight. If you are looking for a cheap place to shower and sleep, then this motel will work for you. On a secondary note, this motel is named Deer Creek for good reason, one of us actually saw a deer walking across the parking lot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Clean and quite American owned and operated. All rooms have at your door parking, all ground level, Pets Welcome, and free hi-speed wireless internet. We have a couple of 2 room suites/apartments, and an efficiency apt. We also have smoking and non smoking rooms available. Our rooms have a microwave and fridge included in all rooms. We make special arrangements for our hunters, fishermen, and will cater to your needs as best as we can. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Agoda so you can book your Deer Creek Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Deer Creek Hotel Cambridge
- Deer Creek Motel Cambridge, Ohio