Arrived on Memorial Day w/ seven of my college buddies from Cleveland, Ohio (2+ hours away) to find that the cabin we had booked in December had been accidentally over-booked and someone else was staying there for the week. Upset, the Lodge did not let me down. They gave me side by side POOLSIDE rooms for the first night, FREE! Then moved us into our cabin the second night. We stayed in the cabin for 3 nights at a reduced rate of $99 a night. The front desk was very nice and the manager was VERY generous. I have been back once to stay at the lodge and have absolutely no complaints. It is a beautiful state park. The beach and miniature golf is a bit of a drive and the food at the restaurant was decent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visitors to Salt Fork State Park can enjoy overnight accommodations at Salt Fork Lodge and Conference Center. Conveniently located close to the intersection of Interstates 70 and 77, the lodge boasts 148 guestrooms, 54 cottages and eight meeting/conference rooms with a professional sales and catering staff. Also at the lodge you will find indoor/outdoor pools, a Jacuzzi, game room, fitness center, gift shop, lounge and full-service restaurant. Attractions and amenities at the park include an 18-hole championship golf course, nature center, two marinas, picnic area, seasonal hunting and fishing, boating, swimming and more. Whether you are planning a getaway for your family, a reunion with your classmates or a business conference away from the hustle and bustle of the city, Salt Fork provides the perfect atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Salt Fork Lodge and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Salt Fork Hotel Cambridge
- Salt Fork Lodge And Conference Center Cambridge, Ohio