We've been coming to Salt Fork Lodge for 20 years and have always loved it. In recent years, it looked in declined, but we stayed this past week and you can tell they have really been working hard to improve the place! The food and waiters were good (much improved!!). The pizza was much improved and good. The rooms were nice and clean. New furniture in the lobby. Hot and strong showers!! As always, the lake and boating were great. The views from the room are great. Great job, Salt Fork!! (FYI: We did see people trying to feed the deer, and folks the animals are wild ... it's not a petting zoo.) We loved walking from the lodge down the trail to the boat docks and every time we'd see different animals. Very lovely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visitors to Salt Fork State Park can enjoy overnight accommodations at Salt Fork Lodge and Conference Center. Conveniently located close to the intersection of Interstates 70 and 77, the lodge boasts 148 guestrooms, 54 cottages and eight meeting/conference rooms with a professional sales and catering staff. Also at the lodge you will find indoor/outdoor pools, a Jacuzzi, game room, fitness center, gift shop, lounge and full-service restaurant. Attractions and amenities at the park include an 18-hole championship golf course, nature center, two marinas, picnic area, seasonal hunting and fishing, boating, swimming and more. Whether you are planning a getaway for your family, a reunion with your classmates or a business conference away from the hustle and bustle of the city, Salt Fork provides the perfect atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and getaroom.com so you can book your Salt Fork Lodge and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Salt Fork Hotel Cambridge
- Salt Fork Lodge And Conference Center Cambridge, Ohio