We stayed in a king room at the lodge. the lodge is starting to show its age. very basic nothing updated in 20 years except for the tv. the staff was very nice at check in. no problems everything went smooth. first night at the restaurant i waited 15 minutes and no one came by. i made eye contact with 4 staff members and waved them over and was ignored. at that point i got up and left. also the walls are paper thin. able to hear everything from the neighboring room. they weren't that loud but sound came right through .for the price of the room i guess i cant complain. they have the only hotel in the area from what i saw.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visitors to Salt Fork State Park can enjoy overnight accommodations at Salt Fork Lodge and Conference Center. Conveniently located close to the intersection of Interstates 70 and 77, the lodge boasts 148 guestrooms, 54 cottages and eight meeting/conference rooms with a professional sales and catering staff. Also at the lodge you will find indoor/outdoor pools, a Jacuzzi, game room, fitness center, gift shop, lounge and full-service restaurant. Attractions and amenities at the park include an 18-hole championship golf course, nature center, two marinas, picnic area, seasonal hunting and fishing, boating, swimming and more. Whether you are planning a getaway for your family, a reunion with your classmates or a business conference away from the hustle and bustle of the city, Salt Fork provides the perfect atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Salt Fork Lodge and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Salt Fork Hotel Cambridge
- Salt Fork Lodge And Conference Center Cambridge, Ohio