Salt Fork Lodge and Conference Center
US$112
US$87
US$75
SleepInn
Quality Inn Cambridge(Cambridge)(Great Value!)
US$73
Comfort Inn(Cambridge)
US$97
US$95
Priceline
All reviewsstate parktimbers restaurantgolf coursebunk bedsgift shopindoor poolhiking trailsall agesthe cottagesbeautiful sceneryhot tubtennis courtspontoon boatrocking chairshorseback ridinglake viewlove salt
Reviewed 20 October 2010

I 've coming to Salt Fork with my extended family for 14 years every Autumn. We always stayed in the cabins but opted to try the lodge this time. It is a state run park so there is much decor updating left to do but if you don't care about some of the 1970's wagon wheel chandeliers and want a great family value this place is great!The rooms are comfy with down comforters. They do need to offer some additional toiletry options. The pool is always a hit for all of our children as is the game room. There is always a craft but our children are a little older and they opted out this time. My mother stayed in a cabin and we use it to make meals and fish. The lake view is gorgeous! We bring firewood and have campfires and roast marshmallows.The hiking trails are always fun and tiring. I love visiting Salt Fork every year with my 20 plus family members and will look forward to future visits!

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 October 2010

we had a great time at salt fork lodge. the lodge is very romantic with all the fireplaces. it's a great place to relax and unwind. it was great to take long walks around the beatiful countryside and relax in the pool and hot tub! the food in the dinning room was very delicious. we look foward to comming back again!

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 October 2010

This was our first visit to Salt Fork and we couldn't have been more pleased. Rooms were clean and comfortable. There was a variety of activities available both indoors and out. We are already making plans for our next trip!

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 October 2010

The lodge is a great place to stay. My husband, infant and I stayed a total of two evenings. The staff were extremely helpful in giving us directions into the Cambridge area. The only complaint that I have is that the mattresses were not as comfortable as should be expected. Other than that the weekend was fabulous. There are many trails to hike and a lot of wildlife to see.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 October 2010

I stayed for two nights at the resort as some get away time where I could focus on completing a software application that I had to finish.

The location was beautiful and the facilities were clean and comfortable. Being off season it was also very quiet which is what I needed.

The food in the restaurant was great and the staff was always pleasant.

They have a great workout room.

I would definitely go back here to stay. Next time I may bring the family and the boat.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business