“Great and inexpensive!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating
“Great and inexpensive!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2012

Lunch specials are tasty and a real bargain!! Includes egg roll or soup!

• 3 of 5 bubbles

Cincinnati, Ohio
“delicious chinese takeout food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 April 2012

I like their Sweet & Sour Chicken and Shrimp with Brocoliiii yummmmm....

• Visited April 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Lancaster, Ohio
“generic”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2010

This place is mediocre at best. I asked for extra spicy, no mushrooms and got bland veggies with mushrooms. It's fine in a pinch but not somewhere I would go if I had a choice.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
canal winchester
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“SERIAL BAIT AND SWITCH HAPPEN TO ME TWICE **RUN**”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2010

this happen at canal winchester location i don't know how many they own so ***beware***so here''s what happen i called in a order about 2 months ago. i order 2 combination dinners they charged me for it . i get home no egg roll or i had no fried rice then i called them and advised didn't get my combination platter.she said i never ask for a combination platter. i said maybe i didn't.then i call in yesterday my wife and i order the same thing this time i said to my wife i need to make sure we say we want combination platters i did. i go in a pay again i get home and once again no combination platter and call back this time i'm upset .do you know she had the nerve to say the exact same thing they said the last time i call in that i never ask for combination platter my wife said she was sitting next to me when i said it.then they said that i order the small meal ok then they why did you charge me for 2 combination. i was upset said will bring back order and credit my card back. they agreed to give me my (2) egg roll next time instead of me return the food. because i was mad for this happening for second time in a row. i was ok i didn't want to drive back there again. i get a call back 20 minutes later tell me they weren't honoring her agreement to give my egg rolls and remember they charged me for them. i then said i was return what i hadn't eaten and wanted my credit card debit back. since 1st thing you changed the agreement after you realize that was enough time for me to have started eating and not be able to return the food.so if this has happen to you... write also.. i'm try to start a class action on this company bait switch business practice .********run from this place*******
a ripoff ********************