“Reuben Sandwhich”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

Great sandwich. It was very simple with out all the extras. Which made it perfect. Group I was with loved the fresh cut fries. 4 people $40 before tip. Enjoyed it!

Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

Our family loves the casual atmosphere. There is so much to choose from on the menu, everyone will be happy. Great selection of beers on tap and in the bottle.

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

Really enjoy the wings & salads. Very bar-type atmosphere. Good service even when busy. Fried shrimp was good as well as the fried pickles.

Reviewed 14 March 2018

We live in the area and have been to “Shades” several times.They have a nice location in the center of Canal Winchester. The service is typically good but the food is just average. They serve what I’d call “Pub food”, hamburgers, wings, pizza, salad, etc. I find the food just ok. It’s not bad, just ok. Nothing to rave about. The restaurant has a good atmosphere and does have a bar. Canal Winchester is a small town and it’s nice to have this restaurant in town but I wish they offered better food.

Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

This place has a pretty good size gluten free menu, which is always a plus for me! It Includes bread for sandwiches and pizza. I tried their chili and wasn’t disappointed! Along with some garlicky cheese bread and the company of bartender/ server Jenna I was all set!

Look out pizza.. I’m trying you next!