“Quality”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Reviewed 24 August 2012 via mobile

Each time I go here with my family, we get quality products each time. The staff is friendly. Even though the check is usually a little more pricey, it's a quality product with plenty to offer.

Reviewed 13 June 2012

This is my local Starbucks and I always order ice coffee with non-fat and Splenda. But somehow they manage to mess up the order 1 out of every 4-5 visits. Someone there does not know the difference between non-fat milk and cream or half/half. But thus last time, the person didn't want to fix my order. Insisted my order was correct. So I left without my coffee and $2.35 short. Oh well, won't be going back there.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook