“Last visit was disappointing”
Review of Kennsington Grille

Kennsington Grille
Ranked #6 of 38 Restaurants in Canfield
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Not just a great place to golf, Kennsington is also a fabulous place to eat! Complete with lounge, bar and a covered & heated veranda, enjoy a delicious meal with a beautiful golf course view. Kennsington Grille is open to the public, year round, seven days a week.
Youngstown, Ohio
“Last visit was disappointing”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

The first couple of visits to Kensington Grille were great....the last visit which was about a week ago was very disappointing. I ordered the crab cakes, which I had the first time, were half the size and seemed like they were mostly filler. The first time I got them, they were filled with big pieces of crab and at least 4 inches in diameter. I guess now that they are established they feel like the quality doesn't need to be there.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank Lynne92649

canfield ohio
“Friday fish is the best!”
Reviewed 12 October 2013

We go there for Friday fish which includes fries and slaw. Best fish out there folks. One of my pet peeves about fish is when they serve what I call "flat fish", you know the kind, it's a piece of fish that's the size of a stretched out hand. Thin, all breading. Not here. You get a nice thick piece of cod that is cooked perfectly. The greens are also a favorite of ours. Generous portion. In the summer ask to sit on the patio. Beautiful view of the golf course and upscale homes.

• Visited October 2013
“Not as good as other visits”
Reviewed 15 September 2013

I will admit I started off irked when the hostess was going to seat people who arrived after me. Was brought empty bar area and given choice of 2 bar height tables ( I'm 5"1" and 60 yrs) didn't appreciate havi.g to climb up to the seat. The wedding and side salad were very good. The eggplant parmesan wastough, hard to cut with butter knife I was given. Was not offered any bread or cheese with my pasta. Both food and treatment was not what I experienced in previous 2 visits.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank tampicocover
ohio
“Great food at a reasonable price..with a view!”
Reviewed 18 August 2013

We tried Kennsington Grille for the first time, and we were pleasantly surprised. We had an outside table overlooking the golf course, and we enjoyed the view. Our server was very friendly and attentive. We had the fish special, a huge piece of cod that was lightly fried and delicious, and hand-cut french fries. We were very pleased with our meal and our experience, and we'll be back.

• Visited August 2013