“What happened?”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible
Cleveland, Ohio
“What happened?”
Reviewed 4 April 2014

I have been going to Peaberry's since I was four. I have always ordered the tuna fish sandwich on a croissant. The croissant is always buttery and the tuna is always great. Unfortunately, I didn't get to visit for about six months, but when I went back for a quick sandwich, I found a different Peaberry's than my favorite staple. The woman at the counter was not personable and took our credit card to the back of the store to scan it because the cash register was out of order, the baked goods counters were nearly empty containing two of each pastry instead of the normal ten, the floors were disgusting and littered with crumbs and dirt, and the plates were too small to hold the food. The food was decent, but we were afraid to eat all of it after we saw the floor. I still had an amazing croissant, but I was very hungry. Their chocolate chip cookies looked promising, so we bought two and took them home, they were the best thing that I had to eat that day. Don't even bother with their coffee, it's watered down like the rest of their espresso drinks. Their hot chocolate is made with water and regular instant coco. Don't even bother going. The Panera is just as nice.

• Visited April 2014