“Pricey but Good”

Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Canfield
Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States
“Pricey but Good”
Reviewed 2 August 2014

The accommodations and staff are very good. It is definitely on the high end of the cost scale for median priced hotels but everything is done well. The staff is very accommodating and friendly. They stand ready to assist in any way that they can. The room I had was spacious and well appointed. The internet worked without interruption all evening.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
United States
Reviewed 28 July 2014

The attention they give to their guests is second only to the effort they put forth to make sure your stay is the best it can be. Rooms always clean, coffee always hot, management and staff always working to give you a worry free stay and on top of all that, you get a great breakfast to start your day.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

Clean rooms, helpful and friendly staff, clean pool, nice beds, convenient to highway, Whitefire restaurant next door is great. Breakfast was good. Would recommend this hotel for anyone travelling with family or kids.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

This hotel was great. I arrived fairly early and they must have been in the middle of a shift change because the computers were resetting. I walked in with my hands full of stuff and James at the Front Desk was nice enough to take my things and put them in a chair for me while I went to the restroom. Katie (I hope that's her name) was awesome, greeting me with a smile every time I walked in the door.

Normally, I don't like Hampton breakfast, but there was a better selection of items.

I think the only negative thing I had to say was that the walls were thin and I was woken up by the people arguing in the room next to us. Not the hotels fault, clearly. Thanks for a great stay!

Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

We really enjoyed our recent stay and the front desk clerk, Kim made our stay beautiful. She made is feel just like we where at home. She is a down to earth person that gave my entire family a very warm , welcoming and encourage us to be safe be safe as we continued our travel.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Gettysburg, United States
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Very nice hotel with clean rooms and surroundings. Breakfast was very timely and helpful, as always. Excellent service from all of the staff. Perfect for business or family travel. I will definitely stay here again when in the Youngstown area.

Baltimore
Reviewed 5 July 2014

There is a reason that this hotel has awards and trophies throughout the hotel: the staff is simply incredible. We arrived to find a welcome note and a chocolate lollipop in the shape of a pineapple in our room. They even took the time to do some fancy folding with the bathroom towels. All of the staff was accommodating and were constantly trying to make sure that you feel at home. I also noticed that the front desk staff tried very hard to remember all of the guests' names. The hotel also has coupons to the restaurants in the area.

Other notes: Nice business center, the entire place is very well maintained, great location. There is a pub in the parking lot as well as a nice restaurant. Just a great hotel for anyone in the area.

Room Tip: We stayed on the third floor and it was really quiet.