“Dated, but clean with friendly staff”
Review of Evergreen Motel

Evergreen Motel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Canfield
Evergreen Motel
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Canfield
Reviewed 15 August 2006

The El Patio is reminiscent of the motels one would have stayed at on road trips in the 70's - remember the key you'd get on the long diamond-shaped keychain? They have those! I chose to think of the idiosyncrasies as quaint and nostalgic, and I was fine with it. The room was clean and the staff helpful - it seems to be run by one lady who does it all, and is very helpful. I was pleased to find a fridge and microwave in my room. If you're looking for upscale, a pool, or all the latest things, look elsewhere; if you are looking for a room that's clean, safe, and reasonable, the El Patio is a good fit. I plan to stay there next year when I am in the area again.

6  Thank Dog Show Traveler
There are newer reviews for Evergreen Motel

Also consider these accommodations in or near Canfield
Hampton Inn & Suites Youngstown - Canfield
Courtyard Youngstown Canfield
Davis Motel
Davis Motel
#2 of 6 in North Lima
Best Western Plus Boardman Inn & Suites
Red Roof Inn Boardman
Hampton Inn Youngstown West I-80

Been to Evergreen Motel? Share your experiences!