“Bought our own sheets and towels in order for it to feel clean.”
Review of Knights Inn Canton

Knights Inn Canton
Ranked #16 of 18 Hotels in Canton
Reviewed 17 June 2012

I asked for more pillows than were on the bed for my pregnant best friend. I was told there are no extra pillows besides what the room provided. How can each bed only have two pillows per bed?! And they are flat as all get out to begin with.

• Stayed: June 2012
There are newer reviews for Knights Inn Canton

Reviewed 31 October 2011

My husband & I booked 2 nights, expecting to stop along our way up to spend a night somewhere, but drove straight thru to arrive at 1am, well ahead of our expected arrival. We had a handicap room, which we could go ahead and check into. It could have been cleaner (we had 2 dogs, so I always "dog proof" the room). Towels leave MUCH to be desired, my kennel towels are 1000% better, but, we didn't expect the Holiday Inn. Good, clean walking areas for our dogs, several trash bins around to hotel for disposing of the results of our dog walks, and it was quiet. Good location, near a Waffle House and a Denny's, very near a huge mall. I'll stay here again next year if it's the same.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 October 2011

Had to move to another room becouse toilet stopped up..... the house keeping lady told me to be sure not to be moved in about 5 rooms that had bedbugs, later that day we saw mattresses being moved, and some being cut up and hidden by the dumpster we had to wash our comforters and shower curtain becouse they stunk very bad.... lots of cobwebs, dust and dirt.... oh yeah found a broken crack pipe between the mattresess....
STAY AWAY!!!!!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank bubba b
Reviewed 7 October 2011

I stayed here for three nights while hiking in the area northeast of Canton. The door to the room needed to be replaced, I was concerned it could be broken into very easily. The bed was a bit bowed, but it was comfortable. The pillows great. The bath needed renovation but was clean (leaky showerhead - closed the door, no noise). The chairs a bit wobbly, the desk OK, the TV a bit old. Another average stay at a Knight's Inn. I don't stay here expecting much and I am rarely moved deeply either way by a stay. The only cleanliness issue was a single bottle cap on the floor from a prior guest that stayed on the floor my entire stay and that one of my trash cans wasn't emptied the second morning, so I overloaded it and had to leave a pile of trash around the can on the final morning.

I liked the breakfast of cereal, milk, juice, and coffee, (since most KI's don't give you anything), but the donuts were clearly day old Hostess. Despite being wedged between a freeway and an exit road, it was not real noisy. I would have liked being in a more active area, I felt a little uneasy walking down to the corner to see if there was a convience store closeby (there was one a few blocks away on the other side of a freeway overpass). I drove instead. The Denny's on the other side of the freeway had 20% off for seniors, and I found many other places to eat nearby (but still driving). The other guests wer bargain people, but not scary. I'd stay here again, but there is a place in Akron I prefer, so I probably won't be back.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a solid door given that many reviews have mentioned weak doors.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 June 2011

my family and i stayed there, we got up the next morning decided to go to walmart to pick up extra personal items that we needed because the stay was unexpected so we had no personal items, we were not checking out we left the room about 8 45am. My husband left his cell phone, wallet and a few more items in the room. We checked out at
walmart around 9 30am and returned to room. We returned to our room and my husband wallet was gone. So he went to front office to speak with someone the man working the front desk was very rude, and told him he would send the manager down. We waited seems like forever, the manager comes around the corner just cussing and going on, my husband said someone has taken my wallet out of my room. He did not care, so i said im calling the police., the manager says good call the police i will do my own report. Once the police arrived the manager had fled the premises, he was no where to be found. We received no help from the hotel staff and not an apology or anything to try to help. so unfortunate to say i think this was an inside job, The manager was very unprofessional and unmoved of our situation. The police were very nice and they did everything possible to get that manager to come back and talk to us face to face, but that goes to show that some hotels dont care about their patrons. i woud not recommend anyone to stay there or at least, please dont make the same mistake my husband did, not everyone is trustworthy. Very bad experience. stay away

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 August 2010

front door had broken frame cheaply screwed back together, could see daylight thru cracks! carpet is hit, smells bad, pretty safe to say they dont wash comforts, cleaning personal doesn't do a good job,(found a used razor in bathroom) and even if they did, man that place needs fixed up or torn down! Also room didnt even have a mini fridge? Police were there on the loud speaker calling someone out of another room, etc etc.
ants kept crawing up the nightstand, manger at front desk is a prik. im just an average bizzness man traveling solo, and wouldnt stay there again. dont plan on using internet there either, very weak signal & when i did pick it up it would dissapear again?
i didnt know it was a no tell motel. front desk seemed to aready be aware of all this> wow!

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 February 2010

Spent the night here for one night with about ten other people. The room wasn't messy, the bathroom was clean, and the beds were alright. We did find a couple pot seeds on the ground. The beds were comfy, but the front door seemed a little iffy, it seemed like it would close all of the way. The mini fridge wasn't cold and the alarm clock didn't work. The prices were great however and there is a minimum age of 18 to check into the hotel so it all worked out for us. Great night in this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled with friends