“Great Place to Visit”

Pro Football Hall of Fame
Ranked #1 of 34 things to do in Canton
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Visit the Pro Football Hall of Fame and create unforgettable family memories. Teach your kids about the Legends of the Game in the historic Bronzed Bust Gallery. Make the call in our interactive replay booth. Take a family photo next to the iconic Lombardi Trophy. Witness the Super Bowl like never before in our Super Bowl 51 Theater and see the full collection of all 51 Super Bowl rings. Be the first to experience two new attractions now open: A Game for Life, an immersive holographic theater experience for the entire family and the Hunt/Casterline Pro Football Hall of Fame Card Collection - the largest and most valuable football card collection in the world!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Stairs / lift, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children
Reviewed 8 July 2014

When my family decided to visit Cleveland, for a holiday weekend visit, we knew that we had to visit the Pro Football HOF, while in the area. We are so glad that we did.

I found the displays, showing the history of football, to be quite informative. The artifacts, from various players, as well as the Super Bowl ring display, was cool to see. My husband enjoyed the instant replay booth and seeing the Lombardi trophy, which will be given out in 2015.

Of course the best part is the room which contains the busts of all the HOF inductees. I will admit that I was quite surprised at how close the likeness was of most of the players/coaches that I knew of.

We also visited the gift shop. They had many different T-shirts, at a reasonable price.

Our family is lucky to live close to both the Baseball HOF, in Cooperstown, NY and the Basketballs HOF, in Springfield, MA. It was fortunate that we could visit this attraction, during our first ever visit to Cleveland.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

This is something my husband and I had always wanted to do, and it was so much fun! Worth the drive from Wisconsin!The staff was super friendly and the facilities top-notch.

1  Thank mrslaborde
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Great place to visit. I would recommend getting there when they open during the summer. If you like football, you will enjoy your visit.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

The museum is an eyesore, unlike Coopertown. it may be that pro football itself has become excessive, but save your money and don't go.

Reviewed 6 July 2014

What a fabulous museum, especially for football fans. I enjoyed the first floor's historical perspective, but I think the second floor exhibits make this museum truly special. Interactive exhibits showing the actual size of football players' hands, legs, and height (even the short guy) are fun. My personal favorite, though, is the replay booth, giving museum visitors an opportunity to make the call. It's harder than you think!

Of course, a trip to the museum would be incomplete without visiting the busts of all the hall of famers or the exhibits honoring the newest inductees. I could go on... If you like professional football, add a visit to the Hall of Fame to your itinerary when in the Canton, Ohio area. It's a lot of fun.

Money-saving tip: If visiting the Canton area, check for hotel discounts that include a trip to the museum to save on admission. Also check the Canton area visitor's bureau website to see if specials or discounts are being offered.