“Wow - so much to see and so much fun. I felt like a kid again!”

Pro Football Hall of Fame
Ranked #1 of 34 things to do in Canton
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Visit the Pro Football Hall of Fame and create unforgettable family memories. Teach your kids about the Legends of the Game in the historic Bronzed Bust Gallery. Make the call in our interactive replay booth. Take a family photo next to the iconic Lombardi Trophy. Witness the Super Bowl like never before in our Super Bowl 50 Theater and see the full collection of all 50 Super Bowl rings. Be the first to experience two new attractions now open...A Game for Life, an immersive holographic theater experience for the entire family and the Hunt/Casterline Pro Football Hall of Fame Card Collection - the largest and most valuable football card collection in the world!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Food available for purchase, Stairs / lift, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Dalton, Georgia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Wow - so much to see and so much fun. I felt like a kid again!”
Reviewed 10 July 2014

I visited with my son (8) and Wife on July 3, 2014. the last time I was in the HOF was in the early 80's. A lot has changed. The exhibits are very well organized, traveling through the history of Professional football and emphasizing the important historical and developmental. The HOF does a good job highlighting the personalities that helped shape the NFL and its predecessors. With an 8 yr. old, I was concerned that he would have overload or get bored. nothing like either happened. The information is accessible to the casual fan and the die hard. My wife does not like football ( barely can stand Sundays in the Fall) and said that it was one of the best things she has done in a while. This summer the Hall had themes for each day of the week. We were there on Throwback Thursday. A lot of visitors were wearing old jerseys. I will warn the museum types - this is not a quiet place. lots of interactive things to do. don't miss the movie near the end. You can play catch on the filed at the stadium and take tour. 4 hours of fun.

• Korean first
Baltimore, MD
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Informative! Interactive! Fun!”
Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

This museum was very well planned out. From the history of the AFL/NFL, the showcase of Super Bowl rings throughout the years to the hall of busts and the Super Bowl theater, all was interesting and educational. I highly recommend a visit to this museum, for the occasional fan as well as the true football fanatic, young and not so young. Everyone there seemed to really enjoy it. I'm told it's much nicer than the Baseball HOF. Also, it's very easy to find, right off the highway. (Remember to ask for the discounted tickets if you qualify - AAA, military, etc.)

Albany, NY
42 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 56 helpful votes
“Great Place to Visit”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

When my family decided to visit Cleveland, for a holiday weekend visit, we knew that we had to visit the Pro Football HOF, while in the area. We are so glad that we did.

I found the displays, showing the history of football, to be quite informative. The artifacts, from various players, as well as the Super Bowl ring display, was cool to see. My husband enjoyed the instant replay booth and seeing the Lombardi trophy, which will be given out in 2015.

Of course the best part is the room which contains the busts of all the HOF inductees. I will admit that I was quite surprised at how close the likeness was of most of the players/coaches that I knew of.

We also visited the gift shop. They had many different T-shirts, at a reasonable price.

Our family is lucky to live close to both the Baseball HOF, in Cooperstown, NY and the Basketballs HOF, in Springfield, MA. It was fortunate that we could visit this attraction, during our first ever visit to Cleveland.

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Proud Packers fans!”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

This is something my husband and I had always wanted to do, and it was so much fun! Worth the drive from Wisconsin!The staff was super friendly and the facilities top-notch.

1 Thank mrslaborde
Alexandria, Indiana
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Back after 40 years!”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Great place to visit. I would recommend getting there when they open during the summer. If you like football, you will enjoy your visit.

Visited July 2014

Been to Pro Football Hall of Fame? Share your experiences!