“I couldn't ask for a better hotel for the price.”

Americas Best Value Inn Extended Stay
Ranked #14 of 18 Hotels in Canton
Reviewed 22 August 2014 via mobile

I stayed for a little over a week and I thoroughly enjoyed my stay. The full kitchen made the week a lot easier as far as food went. No McDonalds for us we had every thing we needed for a great home cooked meal. I wish more hotels had these type of accommodations.
Its definitely an older hotel but the interior has newer appliances and furniture.
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

• Stayed: May 2014
Thank UncleJohnsVolunteerSecurityDetail
abvicanton1, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Extended Stay, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2015

Dear Guest

On behalf of the staff of America’s Best Value Inn & Suites Extended Stay Canton, Ohio I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a Review. My Staff and I welcome the opportunity to serve you again in the near future. I hope this review is helpful to any guest currently looking to book a Suite at America’s Best Value Inn & Suites Extended Stay Canton, Ohio. You can reach us directly at (330) 494-2233 with any further questions or to make a booking/reservation.

Reviewed 17 August 2014

Stayed in the Canton area for a few months and this is the hotel the company chose. It is dirty,moldy, outdated and carpets were filthy. There was ground in dirt on the furniture which looked like it was from the 70s. Duct tape covered holes in the walls. Stayed on the bottom level and could hear every noise above us since walls are paper thin. I would not recommend this place to anyone. It may be cheap, but you get what you pay for. We paid on a bi-monthly basis, regularly on the 1st and 16th. When it came time for us to leave the job site on the 16th, the manager told us we still owed for the 14th and 15th, which had already been paid. Double charging us for the 2 days was very upsetting since we thought we had a good rapport with the manager. This hotel may be in a good location being very close to stores and restaurants, but it is NOT a good place to stay. Do yourself a favor and stay anywhere else. This place is a RIPOFF !! I would not even give it 1 star.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank VPOCHE

We would like to apologize to the guest for their unsatisfying experience. In response we have the following explanation:

1) We try our level best to meet or exceed requests or expectations from our guest.
2) If a guest is unsatisfied with a Suite, we encourage them to speak with the Manager on Duty and he/she will be more than willing to move the guest to a different Suite or address any problem that one might have come across. (There were no complaints filed with the front desk on any of the issues noted in this review).
3) We sincerely hope that this explanation is useful to any guest looking to book a Suite with our hotel. Please feel free to call us directly at the hotel (330-494-2233) for any further questions with making a booking.

America’s Best Value Inn & Suites Canton, Ohio: “Your Home Away from Home”

Reviewed 26 April 2014

I am staying here in town for work purposes.
Though this is an older hotel, they are slowly remodeling and upgrading.
The staff is EXTREMELY nice and will do anything they can to make your stay comfortable. The management has done everything to help with any needs I have had.
Some things need more attention and they are working on these things.
Close to so much and is the best offer around!
Give these guys a break as they are trying to update a lot of their rooms.
Kudos to them. They have been wonderful to me and my pets!
Deda Richardson
Baton Rouge, La.
GEAUX TIGERS!!!!

Room Tip: Ask for downstairs room. No elevators available.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 19 March 2014 via mobile

I stayed at motel 6 last night and couldn't wait to check out. It was awful. I checked in here and for the price you will NOT find a better place to stay. The rooms are one bedroom apartments and has everything you need to stay for a long time. It is close to everything malls and restaurants. You couldn't ask for a more friendly staff. A whole lot better than motel 6 at least these people care for you needs. I absolutely will be back on the next time through. And as far as the complaints from the non smokers. WHA! WHA! WHA! You big cry babies.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
abvicanton1, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Extended Stay, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2014

Dear Guest

On behalf of the staff of America’s Best Value Inn & Suites Canton, Ohio I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a Review. My Staff and I welcome the opportunity to serve you again in the near future. I hope this review is helpful to any guest currently looking to book a Suite at America’s Best Value Inn & Suites Canton, Ohio. You can reach us directly at (330) 494-2233 with any further questions or to make a booking.

Reviewed 31 January 2014

I visit Canton very few times a year but whenever I do, I stay here for a long time and I have to admit it, that I am really satisfied with my stay every time. The staff is cordial, friendly and very comforting. The place has all the things that I wanted for an extended stay and a lot of room a family of 2. I believe that when I stay at a place for a longer period of time, I can pretty much make out the kind of service and hospitality they offer all year around.

For a regular hotel where I would stay for a day or two, the experiences would be different based on the staff, but here I have stayed for weeks and I have interacted with all the staff that have worked at this place. Dee was helpful at all the times and the manager was extra helpful with all the needs for me and my family.

The bonus thing about this place is that it is very close from the shopping malls and the stores around the area. I would actually walk to the mall and do not have to worry about driving during the summer.

All in all a great place to stay ...!! If you are visiting Canton and need a place to stay, I would highly recommend this place..!!!

Room Tip: You always have an option to check the room before you check in. I would always make sure that I li...
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 22 January 2014

My husband, Dog and I stayed in this hotel for work for about 9 months. And our stay was wonderful. The rooms were very large and VERY clean. The staff is SUPER friendly. In fact we were a little sad to leave. They will wash, dry and fold your laundry for a VERY reasonable fee. It is defiantly well worth the money. I was pregnant the last few months and the beds suddenly became uncomfortable only because they were firm but I know that some people like firm mattresses. It was nothing a nice pillow top didn't fix. We also loved that it was close to LITERALLY everything.

Room Tip: We liked the second floor a little better only because when people would stomp upstairs you could he...
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 18 December 2013

This is a great hotel to stay at the owner is very nice it is near grocery stores malls and conveinant location. We have stayed for 9 mths working in this area. It has a full kitchen, living room, bathroom, it is a home away from home. The rooms are very clean and the price is very reasonable. They except pets so if you are a pet owner you are very welcome. We have three puppy dogs and they had no problems with them. The maids and staff are very friendly. I would recommend this hotel to anyone that needs a place to stay in Canton Ohio. Whether you are planning on working in the area or you are on vacation.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business