“Known for their beer...”
Review of Archer's Tavern

Archer's Tavern
Ranked #10 of 78 Restaurants in Centerville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Sutton, United Kingdom
“Known for their beer...”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

...But unfortunately I didn't get a chance to sample any as I was there on a business lunch. Menu was typically US. Everything with fries and a sauce! Nice enough though.

Visited May 2014

Cincinnati, Ohio
“OK food below average service”
Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

My wife and I and our family stopped here on a Saturday afternoon after a soccer game nearby. It was about 3:30 PM and the restaurant wasn't very crowded. We ordered drinks but some of them never showed up. We had to remind the waitress to bring them. Our food took usually long to arrive considering that the restaurant wasn't very crowed. Most of the food was pretty good but my wife got the barbecue ribs and they were flavorful but pretty tough. The beer selection was really good. Overall, I was somewhat disappointed but maybe it was just a bad day for them. I'd be willing to give them a second chance if I'm in the area.

Visited May 2014
Centerville, Ohio
“Eclectic food menu”
Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

I may be biased because my daughter worked in the kitchen but the food here is very unique. They have some odd sounding but absolutely delicious choices and a constant changing beer selection with local products

• Visited December 2013
Dayton, Ohio
“great local bar and restaurant”
Reviewed 14 April 2014

Been going to Archers at least once a week since they opened. They run a tight ship and have hired some great staff. Food is great and have a large selection of beer. Wednesday is when they tap a new beer each week for their "year of beer" celebration. I highly recommend the pizza and wings.

• Visited April 2014
Dayton
“Very good food”
Reviewed 3 April 2014 via mobile

Most restaurants in the area are quite disappointing, but Archer's is not. I'm a pretty good cook, so when we do go to a restaurant (unless we are going high end) my wife & I generally leave somewhat disappointed in the food. We have gone to Archer's several times, as well as had them deliver to our home, and have been very pleased. A few surprisingly good items are the Sticky burger, tilapia and pizza. They also have a pretty good beer selection, if that's something you are looking for.

Visited February 2014