“Consistently Fantastic”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Korean
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed 17 August 2014

We love Korean food and finding Kabuki when we moved to Dayton was a great joy. The kimchi pancake is excellent, and the sushi is always fresh and generous portions. Service is great! Take out is even good.

Reviewed 3 August 2014

We adore this little place! We visit once every month or two to get our sushi fix. I cannot remember any rolls we tried that we didn't love. The service is efficient and staff is very friendly. They also wish me a happy birthday on Facebook every year - which has prompted me to visit them every year for my birthday dinner! :)

Reviewed 19 July 2014

I went to Kabuki after a friend recommended it. The sushi was excellent. The service is good. The food is a little on the expensive, but it was great. I will definitely go back soon.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

This place was amazing!!! It may not look like much and it is a bit small on the inside, but the food was FANTASTIC!!! We did not try any of the entrees and only went to have sushi and I must say that this is one of the best sushi places I have been to. We had 5 different rolls and they were all amazingly delicious. I highly recommend this place if you have a sushi craving it will definatly satify you!

Reviewed 10 May 2014 via mobile

Kabuki is consistently outstanding in terms of food quality. The places I small but intimate with a few tables and booths. What is impressive after several visits is that all the waiters and waitresses are awesome with kids - it's like they took a class on how to treat kids at restaurants or something. We have 2 kids under 6 and they always get a little special attention and they love the food too! Grow ups get treated very well too. The food is always nicely prepared and fresh and it comes out fast. Would highly recommend this place!