“Great sushi”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Korean
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is our favorite place to go for fresh sushi. They have several different specialty rolls. It is a small restaurant so you may have to wait for a table. They take care of all of the details including fresh ginger & home made soy sauce.

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

My family and I visited for the first time together, but my 2nd time there. My mom is super picky about where she is willing to eat, but I encouraged her to try Kabuki because I knew it would be great. They have so many great classics like miso soup, sushi, authentic korean dishes, and some diahes that are similar to what you might find at a Japanese or chinese restaurant so there is literally something for everyone. My dad tried a bibimbop as did I, along with the miso soup, and my daughter tried the california roll (she is 8). Wish I could remember what mom got, but she liked it, as did my dad and daughter with their dishes. The food was delicious and nice middle of the road pricing. Not too pricey by any means. Our server, Rocco, was wonderful. He took excellent care of us and was very patient with my mom who changed her mind many times and had many questions, all of which he was very attentive to, making sure he answered them all thoroughly. He was very knowledgeable about the menu and traditional dishes ro recommend. He also was very kind to my daughter taking time to rig the chopsticks so she could easily use them. Such a great experience. I would definitely recommend this restaurant and Rocco as a server!

Reviewed 1 December 2017

As we prepare to fly the Hilton Head Shuttle in December, my wife is thinking Asian for lunch.

Ok, Thai, Japanese, Indian, Chinese, or Korean?

The Greater Dayton Metropolitan Area restaurant landscape offers numerous choices.

My wife replies Korean in Centerville, and that will be a short, pleasant drive to Kabuki. We both enjoy a greeting from Kabuki owner.

Our stoic server, Tiffany is ok.

Today is a bright sunny day with lots of sunshine to add to the ambience of Kabuki.

Both the lunch and dinner menus provide abundant choices, and my wife is interested in shrimp, eel, sushi, and beef. She requires a few minutes to determine her choices.

We have little to no interest in Asian dining on Hilton Head Island, and we know that Kabuki prepares excellent Korean Lunch boxes.

My wife and I both elect the Bulgogi Beef lunch boxes.
House salad, Shrimp Tempura, Tempura veggies, soup, Bulgogi Beef and veggies, steamed rice, california rolls, with steam tempura sauce.

3  Thank SavantIII_11
Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

A friend recommended Kabuki some time ago, I'm sorry it took me so long to try it. We tried various rolls and sashimi as appetizers, all were outstanding. I order bibimbap, my favorite Korean dish, and was very impressed, although some Korean purists would be put off finding kochujang sauce served in ketchup squeeze bottles! Our waitress was most efficient and very friendly, noticed the same from the other waitress serving tables near us. All in all, a great dining experience.

2  Thank FlyingHistory
Reviewed 14 August 2017

Thinking Korean today.

The Greater Dayton Metropolitan has a number of excellent Korean/Japanese restaurants.

Given several hours of tennis today, we elect Kabuli.

Alondra, our server is on task, and exhibits a pleasant personality.

We elect Bulgogi Beef, Served with a House salad, Tempura veggies and shrimp, soup, steamed rice and a California roll.

Service and the Korean lunch are excellent.

We highly recommend.