Holiday Inn Express & Suites Dayton-Centerville
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Dayton South(Centerville)(Great Value!)
US$124
  • Pool
US$132
US$128
Homewood
All reviewsfront deskgranite countersvisiting familyindoor poolprevious stayfree breakfastmorning breakfastfresh cookiesfitness roomnight managernice breakfastgas stationinternet connectionsoccer tournamentsnow stormawesome staystayed here for one night
Reviewed 19 July 2014

The staff here just make this hotel special, great service from smiling faces.
Convenient shuttle service, solid breakfast.
If you want room service, this hotel does not offer it however it has some arrangements with local restaurants that deliver.
If you travel to Dayton definitely short list this hotel!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Bill T, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Dayton-Centerville, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

You are right about how much difference a smiling staff can make.
We are very proud that we have been able to attract and keep the most caring, friendly and capable hotel staff in Dayton. Sure, we offer a superior product, a solid breakfast, and everythng a traveler can want. But everyone here, from Housekeeping to the Front Desk, can equally be given credit for building and maintaining the highest occupancy of any hotel in the region.
We do appreciate your business Adam E.

Reviewed 12 July 2014

Stayed here for the 4th of July weekend. Very solid HIE with free breakfast, parking, and WiFi. Equipped with a microwave oven, mini-refrigerator, flat-screen TV, & recliner seat in the room. Indoor pool & business center. Fitness room was a little small with 2 treadmills, but that didn't detract from all of the venue's positive attributes. I'm glad I selected this hotel for my Dayton stay. Definitely recommend and will repeat whenever my travels take me to this area in the future!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Hidden in the back of a shopping area is a very surprising gem of a HIE. The room was extremely clean, and the front desk especially Rob was cordial, professional and extremely helpful to our needs. The mattresses which can be too or too soft we're just right. The breakfast was better than most HIE we have visited. Also within walking distance to several restaurants. A great value.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Bill T, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Dayton-Centerville, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

Thank you for the very kind words Edgemore from Solon.
Rob is now a bit gitty after seeing his name mentioned on a national website.
His hat size went up few notches.
I got a bit gitty myself when you, Papa Bear, referred to the bed as not too soft but just right!
I have to tell you that itis nice to have someone as well traveled as you to recognize our hard work.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

A very unassuming hotel in the middle of a small outdoor shopping center. Although it is small in comparison to large Holiday Inn's, one can be assured that there is nothing missing.

From the moment you check in, the friendly staff is ready to take care of you as their guest and patron. The hotel is extremely clean and has just been newly decorated. It has an indoor pool, jacuzzi, and exercise room. There is also a special room for small group meetings. Free WiFi.

These accomodations come complete with a full self serve breakfast, pancakes, scramble eggs, toast, sausage, biscuits and gravy, etc. Fresh piping hot coffee and four choices of juice, as well as yogurt and buns.

Paul at the front desk is extremely pleasant and eager to assist you.

Room Tip: Rooms on the second and third floor are away from the pool, jacuzzi and meeting area.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Bill T, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Dayton-Centerville, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Thank you for all the kind words Patti.
It's like I have a new salesperson working for us!
I will surely pass on your comments to Paul and the rest of the staff.
Thank you for loving the hotel as much as we do.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

We got a superb treatment during the check in.The hotel was full because some cheer leading competition. I got a wheelchair accessible room. Due to that, the bathroom was enormous. The problem was that the floor always get wet because there is no floor level diference to retain the water (for wheel chair accesibility).
I liked that the fitness center is too small, but it is open 24h. No problem to use the treadmill at 5.30AM.
Fair breakfast, included in the price,

Room Tip: Accessible room is huge.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Hello Roberto,
It sounds like you were here during a very busy time.
We only have one room like the one that you were assigned.
You must have been the last available reservation in for the day.
I am like you, I prefer a shower in an enclosed space, but you must admit how much more convenient this type of shower is for someone in a wheelchair.
I am glad you feel that we delivered 'supreme service.' You enjoyed the fitness center and the breakfast.
With all the nice things you had to say, I am surprised that you ranked us with only 3 stars.
Forgive me, but I am not used to being scored that low.
I do hope that you find yourself in our hotel again. I would like the opportunity to earn a higher score.
Thank you Roberto, we do apprciate your business.