“#1 Chinese in Dayton - bad reflection on Dayton”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Hunan Wok - CLOSED

Hunan Wok
Cuisines: Chinese
Virginia
“#1 Chinese in Dayton - bad reflection on Dayton”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 February 2012

Imagine just about any Chinese restaurant in the country with 6 tables and the color photos above the takeout/order counter. No atmosphere at all and food was very standard.

Visited February 2012

“Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2011

We have been coming here for many years and we have enjoyed it every time. Great food, friendly people and not too expensive.

3 Thank ominous_shadows
Centerville, Ohio
“Best chinese restaurant in Centerville!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 January 2011

Great food for decent prices! I absolutely recommend this restaurant to anyone here. Not only are their foods good but their service is absolutely excellent. They have nice and friendly staffs and always makes me feel welcomed stepping inside their restaurant!

3 Thank lucky651
“Best Chinese restaurant in dayton”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 November 2010

Me and my family has been coming here for as long as we remember and we love their food! They have big portions for a reasonable price and friendly workers. I absolutely love this restaurant and I highly recommend it to anyone.

2 Thank Anster432
Springboro, OH
“Great Chinese Food; For takeout, you get a lot for your money.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2009

My favorite Chinese restaurant in this area. They have great service and plenty of food for you money. It's great as takeout too. I highly recommend it.

2 Thank Turborunner