“Spur of the moment lunch”
Review of Auburn Inn

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Auburn Inn
Ranked #43 of 62 Restaurants in Chagrin Falls
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My husband frequents the Auburn Inn for lunch with friends. I have gone on occasion. Service is always prompt and courteous. “They aim to please”. We decided to stop in after an outing. Ordered burgers and fresh cut fries. Burgers were made to order...juicy and delicious. The fries were great. I’ve had there fish fries whic are also good. Be forewarned temperature does vary greatly. It is an old building so it is difficult to regulate the temperature. If in the area I would suggest it.

Reviewed 26 April 2017

Passing through at noon, the parking lot seemed relatively crowded, I decided to stop for lunch. I was working so it was on the company's dime...what could I lose? Now I'm torn. The potato soup I had was excellent. The server, my check said Addie, but I thought someone called her Evelyn, was spot-on. She was waiting on the entire place and it got more and more crowded. The steak wrap I ordered was yuk! The lettuce was hot, the crumbled bleu cheese tasted iffy. Too bad it was the main event.

Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

We live close and like the breakfast on the weekends. We also like the burgers especially the mushroom burger!

Reviewed 16 August 2016

We had heard of the Auburn Inn but were not in the area very often. It was a spur of the moment decision to stop in and it was worth it!

Dinner was great and inexpensive. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed 19 July 2016 via mobile

This may have been the most disappointing meal I've ever eaten. The pop tasted funny and glasses didn't seem to be clean. Sandwich was very disappointing and small for the price that was charged. My wife and I will never be eating here again.