“The worst experience EVER!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Honky Tonk Saloon & BBQ Room
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 20 August 2012

The place is filthy dirty and we had a very bad experience. We ordered dinner and none of us could eat more than a few bites. We went home and my sister was sick all night. HAD to be the food! JUST TERRIBLE!

2  Thank Melissa H
Reviewed 5 June 2012

From the old piece of junk car situated in the front parking lot to the disarray of trash/garbage and old rusty discarded fixtures to the sheer unclean surroundings on this property that Sandra Kanieski rents from Karen Austin. Drive around back of this place and you can see a virtual nightmare of restaurant trash and terrible conditions. One can clearly see a pattern of the beginnings of disaster. The Honky Tonk Saloon boasts of line dancing, summertime bonfires and great food. I don't know about the line dancing, but the Chesterland Fire Department certainly is not going to allow these people to have bon fires. If they did, they would very likely burn the building down, which may be the best thing going for this place. As for the food...These same people are preparing the same food as they did at The Riverwalk in Troy. Check out some of the reveiws on The Riverwalk in Troy which is now closed down of course. The Riverwalk and dozen's of other Bar's, Pub's, Dance Halls and eating establishments have all been under the same ownership as this Honky Tonk Saloon. They have all closed down. Multitudes of failures resulting from all of the Kanieski Bar's, Pub's, Dance Halls and eating establishments. With the same old, same old, you can be sure that this one will not last either. If you dare to go there and eat don't be surprised if you become ill from food prepared in unclean & unsanitary conditions. Our experience here was an absolute disaster. I get a queezy feeling in my stomach just thinking about this place.

3  Thank wayne j
Reviewed 7 May 2012

This bar has FREE line dance lessons every Friday with a young pretty instructor named Mary! I went last Friday for lessons and there were about 65 students all of them were women but me and 2 other guys! Great ratio if you ask me!! I had some Wings after the lessons and the sauce was a honey bbq that was sweat and spicey but just the rite spicey not hot but very,very tastey:)
after the lessons a local band named Whiskey Courage played and i gotta tell you if you didnt know there was a live band there youd swear it was a record playing! the band sounded exactly like every national act they played. The Honky Tonk Saloon also has a couple specialty drinks Moonshine Apple Pie & Trailer Park Tea.

1  Thank Cleveland3r
Reviewed 3 May 2012

We went to this place a few times and it was packed everytime with great country folk! the bartenders were friendly and knowladgable, and the food was great! I had the BBQ ribs and my girlfriend had a cheesburger and fries. Both the best we had ever had.