“"home away from home"”

Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Circleville
Delaware, Ohio
“"home away from home"”
Reviewed 20 February 2014

I love the comfort Inn in Circleville. I have stayed there weekly for the past 3 months. The hotel staff is very friendly and most accommodating. I forgot my phone charger and they were able to provide me with one. I really enjoy my stay there as the beds are really comfortable and the staff and management makes it feel like my home when I'm away from home.

Room Tip: The Suites are really nice with the King Beds.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
circlevillecomfortgm, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 29 April 2014
Thank you very much.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
New Holland, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 13 December 2013

Based on previous reviews , we expected so much more; it was like they stayed in a totally different hotel. I agree the place looks nice from the outside but inside...! Obviously the owners spent their money to get you in the door but after that, well, things went downhill fast. After check-in, we walked in the side door and were immediately hit with a nasty odor; stale cigarette smoke and something else really off. We almost turned around at that point but decided we'd at least check out our room; maybe it was much better. Well, we walked into a nice suite -- big bedroom, living room, and kitchenette. Not what we asked for but appreciated -- at first. However, the carpet was filthy, the kitchen had nothing in it but a coffeemaker and microwave (no way to use the microwave since there were no dishes of any kind), a couple of the overhead lights had no covering, and the light on one side of the bed didn't work. Discovered it was simply unplugged so after moving the entire bed and plugging it in, that mystery was solved but it certainly did not solve the remaining issues. Went to use the shower and it was well over 5 minutes before we got a drop of hot water. Comment from the front desk on that? "Oh, yeah, we've been having problems with that; I'll mention it to our manager." Not good customer service in my book! If we had taken one of the last rooms in the place I could understand getting a room that had not been prepared or was next on the upgrade list, but there were only a few cars in the parking lot. We will never be back.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
We are so sorry that you was not happy with your stay.
We just remodeled our hotel , now we have new paint, new carpets , new bath room tiles , new bedding. I am sure you will love our hotel please give us 1 more chance call me directly and get 10% DISCOUNT. Thank you

Travellers are raving about these Circleville hotels

NC
Reviewed 28 October 2013

My wife and I recently completed a four night stay while visiting family and friends in Circleville and attending the annual Circleville Pumpkin Show.

As usual, our stay at the Comfort Inn was extremely pleasant, comfortable and trouble free!

The staff and management gave us the usual personal attention that we have become accustomed to receiving, as we enjoy our "home away from home!" in Circleville!

I took special notice of the property's continual upgrades to the renovations of the parking lot, landscaping and lobby furnishings.

For the price, I don't think you can beat the value. I continue to highly recommend the consideration of this property for your lodging needs when you travel to this area.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Continental, Ohio
Reviewed 21 October 2013

I was very impressed with the appearance of the outside and inside the hotel. I stayed there during a busy week for the hotel and the staff maintained everything. Each time I walked by a staff member they acknowledged me and asked if they could help with anything. I have been at many hotels where the staff seemed so busy that they didn't have time for you. This staff did a great job. The Owners also take good care of the property with great updates for the rooms and the common areas.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Dayton, Ohio
Reviewed 21 October 2013

Was in town for the very busy Pumpkin Show and the staff treated us very good. When we first entered the lobby we were stunned but the appearance of the lobby. It was very well decorated and the fireplace is a very good touch. Once we got checked into our rooms I was even more satisfied. The rooms had everything you could ask for and the bed was extremely comfortable. I already booked my rooms for next year Pumpkin Show because we loved the place so much. I will be telling friends about this place.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Patricia B
New York City, New York
Reviewed 6 October 2013

It was a very nice hotel. The staff was great. The front desk clerk Marsha was wonderful, she helped me print of my tickets and gave me directions on a nice place to eat. The rooms were very nice and clean. You could tell the housekeepers took pride in their job. I travel a lot and this has to be one of the nicest and people person hotel I have stayed at in awhile. I would stay again when in the area.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Alton, Virginia, United States
Reviewed 2 September 2013

Desk clerk very friendly and efficient. Hotel is located away from highway so there was no traffic noise . Did not hear noise form other guests after 10pm even though hotel was quite full. Very good selection at breakfast (eggs,biscuits,sausage gravy,waffles,cereal,pastries) I thought it was a littlepricey,About $20 more than I usually pay for Comfort Inn rooms in other cities , but not bad for just one night.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank FKPVA
Also consider these accommodations in or near Circleville
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Circleville
Quality Inn Chillicothe
Quality Inn Chillicothe
#6 of 8 in Chillicothe
Americas Best Value Inn Chillicothe

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!