“The Worst Room I've ever stayed in!!!!!” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Budget Host Inn Circleville

Budget Host Inn Circleville
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Circleville
ohio
“The Worst Room I've ever stayed in!!!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 January 2009

We were there in Circleville for New Years Eve. 2008. The room was so awful not clean dirty and we were afraid to stay so we came back home early in the morning of Jan. 1st, 2009. It smelled and the floors were not cleaned. Bathroom had a ring around the toliet and the bathtub. The towels were black with dust on them. Copwebs from the ceilings covered the towels. Dust so thick on the furniture and I don't know what you called the stuff on the curtains was. Dead bugs on the bathroom floor. Our rooms were paid by someone else and we had already paid for them, sight unseen. I think that the Board of Health needs to go check these rooms before they are a loud to rent them out for a night. Thank Goodness we only lived 20min. away. Please check out the rooms before staying.

• Liked — nothing
  • Disliked — everything
  • Stayed December 2008, travelled with friends
2 Thank kattiepro

HAMPTON IOWA
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2008

NOT VERY CLEAN. My husband found clipped toenails beside the bed which he did not tell me until a day later after we checked out since he knew that would freak me out. I used to work in another HOTEL CHAIN in the house keeping dept and was maid service..so I know what to expect and what not to find in a hotel room upon arriving. HE did notice pubic hairs on the toilet as well. THERE was dusty cobwebs in the corners of the room upon the drapes. MY husband did not want to look under the bed to see what else might be foreign matter.
NOT WILLING TO SEND BACK A GARMENT THAT WAS
FORGOTTEN and I even told the desk clerk that I would pay for any and all handling and shipping and postage fees...so aging parents had to make a special trip to get the garment back for me
This was a hardship for them as well.
NO wireless internet for our room..We were told we could have gone to conference room to use the service which we did not know or find out until ready to check out.
THE breakfast is all prepackage sugar foods with only bananas for fresh fruit. AND even then not much room to sit and eat breakfast ...and the office area even smelled like it had a mold issue.
At 3:00 am IN THE MORNING THERE WAS A KNOCK AT OUR DOOR AS SOMEONE WAS DRINKING AND THEY MUST HAVE GOTTEN TO THE WRONG ROOM SO THAT WAS DISTRUBING
AS WELL.
THE only reason we stayed was due to being close to family and a short distance to drive there...however..we will not stay there again. We will drive the extra distance but since our parents had just moved there..we did not know the city well enough so we just wanted to stay close for only 2 days. After being in Circleville ..we did notice other hotels in the area.

• Liked — The lamp did light up when turned on.
  • Disliked — VERY DIRTY. DIRT all the way around the edges of the carpet. CLIPPED TOENAILS were found beside the bed..NO ONE HAD CLEANED THE ROOM for a very long time. DUSTY cobwebs on the drapes and in corners of the rooms.
  • Stayed August 2008, travelled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
      Location
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
      Business service (e.g., internet access)
Statesville NC
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 November 2007

I stayed at the Knights Inn in Oct. for three nights with my dog. I was there for a workshop with dogs. I had never traveled with a dog before.
I had booked a room for us a another motel in Circleville for the 4 nights that I would be staying. After the first night of neither one of us sleeping, I got out of there as fast as I could. I listened to where the other people at the workshop were staying and decided that the Knights Inn sounded like the best place for us.
The price was reasonable for what it was. It has a service road where my dog and I took a walk to unwind everyday. Lots of fast food restaurants within walking distance.
The back of the property has a wooded area, which my dog liked. I would like to go to the second part of the workshop, if I get to I will definately be staying at the Knights Inn. We both were very comfortable there.

• Stayed October 2007, travelled solo
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
      Location
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
      Business service (e.g., internet access)
2 Thank sparky4401