The Glidden House is a very short walk to the Cleveland Art Museum [ Which has an amazing collection!]. A 5 minute walk takes you to a great french restaurant which also offers a limited menu room service to the hotel. We thought that the breakfast was very good. The parking is a bit tight for late arrivers. The room, according to my wife, felt like home. There is a small bar and a lovely outdoor patio/sitting area right next to it. We were fortunate to be there in July and had a great evening to enjoy a glass of wine on the patio. I would have no problems recommending this hotel to friends visiting the area. With the many institutions in the neighborhood, there are 3 police forces patrolling the streets so we felt very secure there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Glidden House Hotel in Cleveland Ohio is a stunning and beautiful historical mansion built in 1910; The Glidden House is a full-service boutique hotel conveniently located on the campus of Case Western Reserve University. Glidden House offers guests a rare mix, an opportunity to indulge in both historical luxury and modern convenience with easy access to all that Cleveland, Ohio has to offer.The friendly and experienced staff strives daily to make your stay memorable and comfortable; it's much like staying with friends! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Glidden House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glidden House Hotel Cleveland
- Glidden Hotel Cleveland
- Glidden House Cleveland, Ohio