Trip Advisor is such a fantastic resource. We came to Cleveland to see the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. We added a trip to Canton for the Pro Football Hall of Fame. Afyer researching options, we decided to stay outside of downtown and made the Glidden our base for 3 nights. It's in an incredible location - within walking distance of the Botanical gardens, Art museums, cultural gardens, Little Italy and Case Western. We booked a standard room and were pleased with the size and amenities. The included breakfast featured hot and cold selections. Staff was friendly and the room was clean and comfortable. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Glidden House Hotel in Cleveland Ohio is a stunning and beautiful historical mansion built in 1910; The Glidden House is a full-service boutique hotel conveniently located on the campus of Case Western Reserve University. Glidden House offers guests a rare mix, an opportunity to indulge in both historical luxury and modern convenience with easy access to all that Cleveland, Ohio has to offer. The friendly and experienced staff strives daily to make your stay memorable and comfortable; it's much like staying with friends! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Glidden House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glidden House Hotel Cleveland
- Glidden Hotel Cleveland
- Glidden House Cleveland, Ohio