“Excellent menu, lots of selection”
Review of Tomaydo Tomahhdo

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Tomaydo Tomahhdo
Ranked #346 of 1,865 Restaurants in Cleveland
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Reviewed 18 January 2013

Across from the Hampton Inn, and next to the Catholic church. You will certainly spend some time looking at the menu. They have salads, sandwiches and flat bread pizzas. I chose the artichoke pizza with cheese and other stuff. I dont remember the name, but you will certainly find something to your liking.

2  Thank Divebabydive

Reviewed 13 September 2012

As it was very close to the hotel I was in, I chose this place to have a quick lunch before leaving to the airport.

I got my order pretty quick even though the place was packed, everyone was very nice and my sandwich was excellent (some kind of chicken salad). Their menu is not that extensive and you won't find more elaborate meals, but for a quick lunch, it's a great choice.

Reviewed 23 May 2012

Food was ordered here by my employer...everything, from the pizza to the salad were wonderful!!!! Good quantity, although that may have been so due to amount ordered.

Reviewed 20 November 2008

good place for quick lunches, but sometimes the food is too greasy