We stayed at the Hampton Inn Cleveland-Downtown for two night for the Cleveland marathon. The hotel is in an excellent location, very close to I-77, I-90, etc. Very easy to get to and from. It was also close enough to the race start, Progressive Field and dining establishments. A CVS was a block away.
Our room was comfortable, on the 8th floor overlooking 9th Street and the church. Although the hotel was booked solid for the weekend, we never heard people in neighboring rooms. Bed was comfortable and the bathroom was spacious. Wish they had fridges in rooms, but not a huge deal. There was a fridge in our room when we stayed the night before at a different Hampton Inn near Akron, so we thought the hotel chain be more consistent with something like that. Again, not a big deal.
Housekeeping was busy and did a nice job, although you could hear when they would go into and out of surrounding rooms, because they let the doors slam, which would rattle our room. Kind of annoying.
Breakfast was the typical Hampton Inn fare. Plentiful and good. We tried to go to their happy hour on a Sunday evening, and forgot it was only offered Monday-Saturday. There were plenty of people staying at this hotel on a Sunday night, so wish they would have offered it. We were too tired to go out after running that morning.
Front desk staff were helpful when we asked for directions and places to dine. Valet attendants were also fast, despite it being a very busy weekend.
If we're ever back in the Cleveland area, we'd look to stay at this Hampton Inn again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the ultimate in comfortable and convenient hotels in Cleveland, Ohio at the Hampton Inn Cleveland-Downtown, located 13 miles from Cleveland-Hopkins International Airport. This hotel in downtown Cleveland is perfectly situated near the greatest attractions that Cleveland has to offer. Visit the Playhouse Square Theater District, or catch a Cleveland Browns or Indians game during your visit. Enjoy a day of fun at The Greater Cleveland Aquarium, Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, Horseshoe Casino or visit Cleveland's financial district, all within walking distance from the hotel.Start your day right with our free hot breakfast and unwind in the evening at our lobby bar, open Monday through Saturday from 5.00pm to 11.00pm. Stay connected in our 24-hour business center and enjoy complimentary high-speed internet access in every guest room. The fitness center features cardio and weight equipment to help you maintain your healthy lifestyle. The Suite Shop is available 24-hours for snacks and beverages. Among downtown Cleveland hotels, you’ll find the Hampton Inn Cleveland-Downtown is close to it all but far from the rest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Hampton Inn Cleveland Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Cleveland Downtown Hotel Cleveland
- Cleveland Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Cleveland Downtown Ohio