Residence Inn Cleveland Downtown
  • Pool
  • Room Service
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfull kitcheneuclid towerprogressive fieldtwo bedroom suitegreat locationsmall kitchenquicken loans arenawithin walking distancerooms are hugeindians gamesofa bedliving areahouse of bluesbars and restaurantshistoric buildingminute walkrock and roll hall
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 August 2009

I paid $60 / night on priceline. It is in a great spot, a 5 min. walk to Cavs arena and Jacobs / Progressive field. It's going to be tough to park a larger vehicle in their structure. It's under the hotel and has small spaces, low ceiling and narrow lanes, good luck. It wouldn't be my first choice for a place to stay, but the location is awesome.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 August 2009

This hotel is sorely in need of an updated. Dingy and well worn, this hotel does not live up to Marriott's standards.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 June 2009

Common areas in the hallways need to vacuumed - very obvious debris in hallway for several days - not cleaned; "complimetary" breakfast was not good; food picked over, ran low on food each day we were there - go to the diner on the first floor arcade - food was good there. Information in hotel guide inaccurate; breakfast times, daily parking fee... Staff was very friendly and responsive to requests. Building is unique and interesting. Rooms nice. Great location for baseball and baskettball.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 May 2009

This is a wonderful place to stay. We had a one bedroom suite...king size bed, full kitchen, two full baths. The layout was such that the bedroom was up a flight and a half of stairs and not secluded from the rest of the suite. Although I was looking forward to a private room for hubby and I from our son...it was fine. We just had to be good!! The couch was a full size for our son to sleep on. Very nice room. Very spacious. Although the layout of the hotel is odd...it is a renovated historical building...it was worth it. Very nice staff with the exception of the lady in charge of the complimentary food/beverage service in the evening who was just plain rude!! The only complaint I have is that the bathroom floors had not been swept. At all...long hair all over the floor on the bathroom on the first floor and some on the bathroom floor of the bedroom bathroom. Other than that the hotel is wonderful and you should try it out!!! Go Cavs!!

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 May 2009

My husband and I booked a room at the Residence Inn through priceline.com for $65/night. I was a bit wary after reading trip advisor reviews but must say I was very satisfied. Our room on the seventh floor was clean and newly renovated. Tons of space for two people. The full-fridge came in handy after our trip to Westside Market. It was a very busy weekend (Marathon, Case Western Graduation) but noise was never a problem and the generous breakfast buffet was always fully stocked. The front desk and housekeeping staff were very friendly and helpful. A steal at $65 but if I had paid $100/night I would have felt the same way. Great place.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled as a couple