My husband and I took a little trip to Cleveland - see the sights and the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. This Holiday Inn is a real gem in the middle of the city. Very close to restaurants, shopping, a casino, walking distance to the Hall of Fame, very close to the stadiums, the hotel is a perfect place to stay. A converted bank from the late 1800's, the building has a lot of character. The room we had was amazing with ceilings that were greater than 12 feet high and the size of the room was that of a dance floor ! Wood floors throughout. No bumping into furniture in this room !!!! We were located on the 15th floor with views of the stadiums. Elevators are interesting - small and compact, but they date back to the early days of the bank. Staff was friendly, and helpful. The gals that ran the breakfast bar were very friendly and kept the receptacles for the food filled with a fresh supply of eggs , real bacon and plenty of hot coffee! They had a most unique gadget that made pancakes in a minute and they were really good. !!!! Ample room in the breakfast area. with plenty table and chairs Keep in mind that their is no valet parking, but there is a convenient parking garage just around the corner from the hotel. Cost is $15 a day with unlimited access ( you pay at the Holiday Inn , not at the garage. It is added to your bill. DON"T forget to get your ticket stamped !!) We had a wonderful experience at the hotel . Would definitely stay there again and recommend it to those who would be traveling to Cleveland.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Take a VIDEO TOUR of our hotel. Take a step back in time as you enter this 19th century historic Guardian Bank Building converted into one of the finest Cleveland hotels. The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Cleveland - Downtown is located in downtown Cleveland's financial district between E. 9th St and E. 6th St on Euclid Ave. We are within walking distance from Cleveland s main attractions including: LeBron James and the Cleveland Cavaliers Q Arena, Cleveland Browns Stadium, , Warehouse District, Scene Pavilion, Tower city, House of Blues, Cleveland State University, Playhouse Square, etc. With 9 different room types, Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Cleveland-Downtown has a room for every need. We feature the largest standard guest rooms in Cleveland, two room suites, Jacuzzi suites, rooms with kitchenettes and meeting rooms. We also offer vacation packages to Cleveland s major attractions including: The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, Pickwick and Frolic Comedy Club, House of Blues and The Cleveland Clinic. We are now also offering free high speed Internet access in every guest room and meeting room. Visit Cleveland, OH and stay smart at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Cleveland-Downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, IHG, Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Cleveland Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Cleveland Downtown Hotel Cleveland
- Holiday Inn Express Cleveland Ohio
- Holiday Inn Cleveland Downtown
- Holiday Inn Express Cleveland Downtown Ohio